Treat for Tweet — Adobe at dmexco!
Dieses Jahr auch auf der dmexco?
Dann kommt zum Adobe-Stand in **Halle 7, A011/A014 **und nehmt teil an unserem Gewinnspiel mit der sharingbox. Zu gewinnen gibt es 10 Adobe Creative Cloud-Jahresabos.
Und hier die Spielregeln:
Mach ein Foto bei uns an der sharingbox und twittere es mit dem vorgegebenem Tweet (Having fun @Adobe_MC_DACH #dmexco booth #WinCreativeCloud.)
Damit nimmst Du automatisch am Gewinnspiel teil.
Die Gewinner werden am 21.9. über Twitter benachrichtigt.
Aber Achtung: Um teilzunehmen, musst Du ein Bild bei uns am Stand an der sharingbox gemacht haben.
Und hier das Kleingedruckte:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Adobe #dmexco #WinCreativeCloud” Sweepstake (the “Sweepstake”) opens 9.00am (CET) 16 September 2015 and closes at 5.00pm (CET) 17 September 2015 (“Sweepstake Period”). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The winner’s name will be randomly drawn from eligible entries as described below. The Sweepstake is sponsored by Adobe Systems GmbH, Georg-Brauchle-Ring 58, 80992 München. (“Sponsor”).
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The prize draw is open to anyone registered to attend dmexco 2015 being held on 15–16 September in Cologne, Germany. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Adobe, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstake. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstake is subject to all applicable laws and regulations within England and Wales and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter the Sweepstake by tweeting their image taken at the sharingbox (located at the Adobe dmexco booth) with the following tweet: Having fun @Adobe_MC_DACH #dmexco booth #WinCreativeCloud.“ .Participants should follow Sponsor’s twitter handle @Adobe_MC_DACH to get the latest Sweepstake announcements and details.
More than one entry per person is permitted but regardless of the number of entries, each participant is only eligible to receive one (1) prize in this Sweepstake. No other methods of entry will be accepted, than the methods stated above. Adobe cannot guarantee that all persons attempting to enter will be able to participate. If there is a dispute as to any entry, or the identity of a participant, the entry at issue will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder and natural person assigned by an internet access provider to the email addressed associated with the entry, and he/she must comply with these terms and conditions. Participants may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. By participating in the Sweepstake, each participant accepts and agrees that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any participant who (whether in fact or by attempt) subverts, circumvents, or tampers with the entry process, or the lawful operation of this Sweepstake, or who Sponsor finds to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or in a manner otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
The Sweepstake entry window opens at 9.00am (CET) on 16 September 2015 and closes at 5.00pm (CET) on 17 September 2015.
(3) PRIZES: Ten (10) winners will be selected to receive one (1) prize each: each Adobe Creative Cloud Membership is valued at (Approximate Retail Value) €61.49 per month. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Adobe in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is non-transferable. All taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The ARV of prizes are stated in Euros and EUR values based on local currency rates can be determined by consulting an online currency converter. ARVs quoted represent the maximum retail price or, in the absence of a maximum retail price, the prevailing market price to the best of Sponsor’s knowledge. Differences in stated price and actual promotional item values (including differences in any stated price and the price a winner would have had to pay for such prize in any jurisdiction) will not be awarded. All prize details, including type, color, size, etc, and sequence or combination of prize distributed in connection with this Sweepstake are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of approximately equal or greater value. Use of any prize that has associated use terms such as software, online services, or subscription products is subject to any terms or conditions that may accompany such promotional items as issued by the prize service or product provider. Only the advertised number of prizes and those claimed in accordance with these terms and conditions will be awarded. Participants may be required to provide a shipping address and proof of residency to claim a prize.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winners will be determined by random drawing of all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received. The selection of the ten (10) winners will take place on 21 September 2015. The winners will be notified by Twitter within one (1) business day of the selection. The prize will be awarded within one (1) month of the selection.
Potential winners must continue to comply with these Official Rules.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. Winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration or affidavit of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, as a condition of receiving the prize within 7 days of attempted notification in order to claim the promotional item. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
The personal information shall not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory is a party to the Safe Harbor Scheme or is has received a ‘positive finding of adequacy’ granted by the European Commission.
Winners and/or any participant required to disclose their personal information to Sponsor must be presented the option to refuse to consent to having their personal information used in the way outlined in this clause by the Sponsor (“Opt-Out”).
(6) SPONSOR’S RIGHT TO USE PARTICIPANTS’ SUBMISSION: By participating in this Sweepstake (i) each participant hereby consents to, and grants to Sponsor and its agents, a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable right and fully-paid up, fully-sub licensable license, to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display, publish, in whole or in part, participant’s entire entry, excluding any personal information associated with that entry, (collectively, “Submission”), in any media format or medium (whether now or hereafter known) and through any media channels, in and in connection with the promotion, publicity and advertising for this Sweepstake or Sponsor, its products or services, without any further attribution, notification, or compensation to the participant.
Participation in this Sweepstake creates no obligation (express or implied) on the part of Sponsor to use, commercialize or otherwise exploit any participant’s submission and no participant is entitled to any damages or other relief by reason of Sponsor’s use or non-use of his/her submission.
(8) GENERAL: SPONSOR’S RIGHT TO CANCEL, TERMINATE OR MODIFY THE SWEEPSTAKE: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Sweepstake, or any portion, if in Sponsor’s opinion, the Sweepstake has been compromised, corrupted, or cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, including without limitation, an insufficient volume of participation or eligible entries, and to select potential winner(s) from among eligible, non-suspect entries received on or before the termination date. While Sponsor may take action against fraudulent activities of participants, Sponsor assumes no responsibility or obligation to proactively police participants’ activities, or to investigate any or all claims of fraudulent activity. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
(9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, RELEASE OF CLAIMS: Conduct of Sweepstake and selection of winner is in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decision is final and binding. Sponsor and its agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstake to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstake; (iv) electronic hardware or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind;(v) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (v) any act, omission, or breach of contract or warranty by participants; (vii) any infringement or violation of any right of publicity, privacy, intellectual property or proprietary rights, or for any loss (including loss of opportunity), or other claim arising from or in relation to this Sweepstake; and (viii) any entry submitted, or for the authorized or unauthorized actions of participants or other third parties. By participating in the Sweepstake each participant agrees, to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law, to release and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from, or in any way connected with, participation in the Sweepstake, any Sweepstake-related activity, or any entry submitted, or the shipping and handling, receipt, possession, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. The limitation of liability in this section does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by Sponsor or its agents’ negligence, or to liability of Sponsor and its agents for willful misconduct or gross negligence, or any other liabilities that may not be excluded by law. Participants agree that Sponsor’s only obligation is to accept eligible entries and to award prizes according to the procedures and criteria set forth in these terms and conditions that these obligations are fair and adequate consideration for any entry submitted, and participant is not entitled to and will not seek any further compensation.
No Opt-In Consent to Future Marketing Required: Winners and/or any participant required to disclose their personal information to Sponsor must be presented the option to consent to future communications from Sponsor (“Opt-In”), however, the Opt-In may be declined and is not required to participate in the Sweepstake.
Adobe reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Adobe in connection with Sweepstake, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Official Rules, Adobe #dmexco #WinCreativeCloud Sweepstake, Georg-Brauchle-Ring 58, 80992 München.