Free Adobe XD UI Kit: Next-Level UX for Digital Currency Experiences
by Lindsay Munro
posted on 04-03-2018
Dollars and pounds, euros and yen — the digital currency trade can make your head spin. Viewing, buying, and selling multiple currencies involves digesting lots of different numbers and comparing many pieces of information, often displayed on the same screens. That’s where Cooin, the latest free UI kit for Adobe XD, comes in. Created by multi-talented UX designer and developer Oykun Yilmaz, Cooin contains everything you need to create an app or website that deals with digital currencies.
See all the features and elements you can access with Cooin below, and learn more about the unique UX designer behind it. You can download the Cooin UI kit here. To see more user interface resources created for Adobe XD, check out the “Pawtastic” e-commerce UI kit and these five free UI kits from other top UX designers, all available to you now.
Cooin: Currency flows, charts, and personal wallet UI
Cooin is a UI kit for the new digital currency era, when people turn to an app instead of a teller to buy and sell money. It primarily features iOS and web design elements that allows you to create:
- Flows for buying and selling digital currency
- Line charts for viewing currency values
- Personal wallet UI elements
- UI elements for sending and requesting digital currencies
- Common form elements, graphs, and charts
Cooin features light and dark themes, with all the elements put together using Adobe XD’s shared colors, character styles, and symbols. These makes it easy to quickly update whole currency-related projects from a single point of reference.
Meet the designer: Oykun Yilmaz
Oykun Yilmaz is a London-based multidisciplinary designer with more than 15 years of experience. He works on digital products from idea to prototype, design, and release phases. He started his career as a full-stack developer, but a passion for digital and print media drew him to product design where his work has been featured at start-ups to very established brands, like The Times, The Guardian, Apple, and Wired.
Oykun is still a hobbyist developer and a serial maker of side projects. At the heart of all his creations is a commitment to building digital products that prioritize simplicity and beauty.
Want more UI kits? Check out Adobe XD’s growing library and design resources
Adobe XD has other free UI resources available. The goal is always to provide you with the resources you need to create a high-fidelity, fully-interactive design and prototype of any app or website you want. After you’ve explored Cooin, check out these UI kits below:
- E-Commerce UI Kit — Everything you need to design e-commerce solutions, and some added “Pawtastic” dog and cat-related UI elements for pet-app fun.
- Travel Companion UI Kit — From hotel, flight, and activity listings to buttons and icons, here’s a comprehensive kit for travel-themed apps or websites.
- Transportation UI Kit — With more than 60 customizable screens full of symbols and other elements, like navigation, Navigo helps you design transportation experiences for apps or websites.
- Apple iOS Design Resources — These new UI materials make it easier to quickly design iOS apps.
- Google Material Sticker Sheet — Provides elements like light and dark symbols for status bars, app bars, bottom toolbars, cards, drop-down menus, and more to design Android apps.
- Windows UI Kit — Allows you to start designing Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps.
- Office UI Fabric Design Kit — Helps you design seamless Office and Office 365 experiences.
- Smartwatch UI Kit — A comprehensive UI kit for the smartwatch with more than 20 customizable components and more than 30 customizable icons.
- Dashboard UI Kit — Includes 100 customizable components across 10 screens, with more than a dozen charts (the backbone of many dashboards) to help simplify the dashboard design process.
Not sure where to start? Check out our full list of tools and resources for everything you need to get started designing, prototyping, sharing, and working with unique UI kits in Adobe XD. And for UX insights sent straight to your inbox, sign up for Adobe’s experience design newsletter.
Topics: Creativity, Design
Products: Creative Cloud