One Week At 368
Work with Casey Neistat in NYC.
by Jayson Oertel
posted on 12-03-2018
Casey Neistat and Adobe want to hire YOU!
We’re teaming up with Casey Neistat to hire creatives for a special one-week project to design the visual identity of his new company, 368.
We are looking for a team of graphic designers, videographers/editors, and photographers to help create core components of the 368 brand, and key video and photography assets.
As outlined below, show us some of your best work, and we look forward to seeing you in NYC!
Here’s what you need to do:
- This initiative is open to subscribers of the Adobe Creative Cloud YouTube channel, a resource of creative inspiration, information and tutorial content for Adobe’s suite of creative products.
- Share on Twitter or Instagram a sample of your best existing work or a link to your portfolio AND tell us why this is the perfect assignment for you, and be sure to use the hashtag #Adobe368 BY December 7, 2018. There is no need to create original 368-branded content so please only send us past or existing work to be considered. Past or existing work will be the only consideration.
We will select the creatives we want to collaborate with on December 7, 2018
Need to know info:
- Must be subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud YouTube Channel
- Must be age 18+
- Must be willing and able to travel to New York City, Dec 9-15
- Must be willing to be featured on video
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Selected creatives will be paid for their work and all travel accommodations
What is 368?
368 is a new media studio and creator community co-founded by Casey Neistat. Designed to accelerate creator culture and grow opportunities rooted in a highly engaged audience, 368 aims to unlock the full potential of next-gen content creators.