Stock Content Call: Vectors & Illustrations
Adobe Stock customers are looking for fresh vectors and illustrations. If you have work that addresses one of our content gaps, submit them through our Contributor Portal today and market your work to millions of creative buyers!
Mockups and placeholders
- Seasonal product displays for fall and winter.
- Shopping bags, posters, and promotional items for retail.
- Stationary sets.
Image source: anberization / Adobe Stock.
- Medical and biological concepts such as cells, plants, procedures, and body parts.
- Stylized landscapes.
- Seasonal objects and abstract forms for fall and winter.
- 3D characters in seasonal lifestyle and business situations.
- Natural objects such as plants, animals, and fruits.
Image source: Kateryna_Kon / Adobe Stock (left), Warat / Adobe Stock (right).
- Representations of new technology such as facial recognition and artificial intelligence.
- Fall and winter holidays such as Diwali, Dia de Muertos, Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, and more.
- Seasonal scenes and activities like fall foliage, harvest, autumn picnics, and more.
- Seasonal foods including pies, apples, pumpkins and other gourds, and hot drinks.
Image source: anberization / Adobe Stock,.
- Your vector submission should be free of locked or hidden layers, and free of embedded JPEG files.
- You can upload vector files as a stand-alone AI, SVG, or EPS file, or as a zip folder that includes both the AI or EPS file and a JPEG for the thumbnail. When saving your vector, make sure “
- Create PDF-Compatible File
- ” is checked.
- The maximum file size for vectors and illustrations is 45MB. Check all the technical requirements here.
Image source: Naeblys / Adobe Stock,.
- List your keywords in order of importance.
- The minimum keyword amount is five, the maximum is 50. The sweet spot is generally between 15-25. It’s more important to be accurate and relevant than to fill up all 50 slots.
- Titles are not searchable in Adobe Stock. If a word is important enough to add to your title, add it as a keyword as well.
- Use singular nouns, plural variations will automatically be applicable.
- Describe the actions in the infinitive form (e.g., run, jump, sing, smile).
- After describing the basic elements and actions, add conceptual keywords that describe the feelings, mood, or trends (e.g., solitude, childhood, milestones, celebration).
Image source: Hurca! / Adobe Stock,.
Need a little inspiration? Check out our vector and illustration gallery.
Ready to sell your vectors and illustrations? Submit them to the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.