Get to the Finish Line Faster
See how Adobe accelerates broadcast & video production at IBC 2019.
See Adobe at IBC 2019.
There are few production environments more demanding than broadcast. Quality and consistency are critical. Delivery deadlines are absolute. Turnaround time needs to be calculated with precision. And everything has to work every day. Broadcast provides a perfect laboratory for post-production efficiency, showcasing the core strengths of Premiere Pro and the Adobe applications.
At IBC 2019 we will demonstrate how Adobe helps video content creators get to the finish line faster, including new Best Practices guides (links below). And today we also revealed an innovative new feature coming soon to Premiere Pro.
1. Get working immediately: With Premiere Pro, editing starts as soon as the media is available.
2. Start closer to the finish line: Create your own project templates and standardize your workflow.
3. Edit efficiently: Flexible workflows mean editors can work the way they think in Premiere Pro.
4. Bring the graphics to the editor: Motion Graphics templates bring After Effects into editorial with customizable designs for animated graphics, titling, lower thirds, and more.
5. Fix audio way faster: The Essential Sound panel makes audio mixing surprisingly easy—and shockingly fast.
6. Streamlined workflows for faster export: Deliver precision-optimized output for any platform or playout system.
7. Integration means acceleration: Over 300 technology partners extend the Adobe production platform, allowing production houses to save money and deliver faster.
Coming soon to Premiere Pro: Auto Reframe
Today, we’re excited to announce a new feature coming to Premiere Pro that will be a must-have in the age of content and platform proliferation. Powered by Adobe Sensei, our AI and machine learning technology, Auto Reframe intelligently reframes and reformats video content for different aspect ratios, from square to vertical to cinematic 16:9 versions. Like Content-Aware Fill for video in After Effects (introduced this spring), Auto Reframe uses Adobe Sensei to accelerate manual production tasks, without sacrificing creative control. Through Adobe Sensei, we’re leveraging over a decade of AI and machine learning capabilities built into Adobe’s flagship products.
For broadcasters, or anyone else who needs to optimize content for different platforms, Auto Reframe will help you get there faster. If you’re on the ground at IBC, we’d be happy to show you how Auto Reframe analyzes, crops, and pans footage to prioritize the most compelling parts of your video at our IBC Stand (Hall 7-7.B35).
Learn more! Read our Best Practices guides for: