Your Tutorial Resource Guide To: Digital Art & Design
Image source: Natacha Einat.
We know many of you creative folks are at home right now. Maybe you have a ton of free time or maybe you’re busier than ever. Whatever your situation, we know you keep coming back to your craft, so we put together a little something for you so you can keep honing your skills. Here is a resource guide, filled with educational and tutorial content you can learn from no matter how much time you have to spend. Whether you’ve got a few minutes or a few hours, we hope you find what you’re looking for to keep #CreatingFromHome.
2 minutes or shorter
- For a quick tutorial on how to create a double exposure using Photoshop, watch this.
- Learn how to create a new background for your photo here.
- Want to learn how to make an animated GIF using Photoshop? Watch this.
- To learn how you can integrate text, logos, or designs seamlessly into a scene, watch this.
- For an entire playlist full of 1-minute tutorials (there are 24 of them total), click here.
5 minutes or shorter
- Want to match the color and lighting in your photo composites? Click here.
- Learn how to combine different parts of multiple images into one here.
- To learn the quickest way to create your own custom brush for digital painting, watch this. For even more videos like this, view the whole playlist here.
- Learn how to remove or replace the background of your images here.
- Learn the basics of creating a poster in Photoshop here.
25 minutes or shorter
- Want to create a GIF? Learn how here.
- For the basics of color grading in Photoshop, click here.
- Learn how to warp objects to fit your images here.
- Find out the best tricks for using typography in your designs here.
- Want an introductory tutorial on Photoshop design basics? Follow along here.
I’ve got all the time in the world
- This 1-hour masterclass will go over the principles of design. Watch it here. 56 minutes
- Learn all about compositing here. 1 hour 56 minutes
- Want a deep-dive on designing posters and landscapes? Watch this. 1 hour 55 minutes
- Got an hour? In this masterclass, learn the fundamentals of photo editing and manipulation here. 57 minutes
- Here’s a playlist full of tips to getting started with digital painting from brush master Kyle T. Webster. Watch it here. 1 hour 53 minutes
- Find even more tutorials in these live recordings of Adobe’s Daily Creative Challenges here.
Got through all of the resources? Have suggestions for other tutorial content? Comment below, and don’t forget to let us know how you’re #CreatingFromHome.