Be Productive Wherever You Are with Adobe Document Cloud and Microsoft
by Francesco Giorgetti
posted on 04-16-2020
As most individuals, small businesses, and enterprises move to virtual collaboration to keep business going during these unprecedented times, we want to show you how you can use Adobe Document Cloud with Microsoft apps to help manage your critical documents and e-signatures a little bit easier right now. Most businesses of all sizes today rely too much on manual or paper-based processes that, in times like today, can severely disrupt how you operate your business. With Adobe and Microsoft, those processes can be made 100 percent digital and moved to the cloud.
Now more than ever, we realize that you need to stay productive with easy-to-use and secure digital tools that also keep them connected with your teams. Fortunately, Document Cloud solutions including Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Sign, as well as Adobe PDF services and apps like Adobe Scan are integrated with a number of Microsoft products. The integrations create a streamlined combination of products that can save you time. Here’s what you can do right now:
- Create and sign documents directly in Microsoft Teams: Remote workforces can use the Adobe Sign app in Teams to send critical documents for signature and approval, as well as access a secure audit trail for every transaction. Reminders can even be set for collaborators. For instance, healthcare professionals can use Teams to make a video call with patients, and patients can sign consent forms with Sign in Teams. Also, sales teams can sign and manage contracts remotely with Teams call capabilities and Sign without having to meet face-to-face with customers.
- Create signable PDFs quickly and easily with Adobe Sign and Microsoft 365: Access Adobe PDF services and Sign directly from the ribbon in online versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Convert documents into high-quality PDF files that preserve fonts, formatting, and layouts and can be password protected. Then send documents for signature and approval without leaving your Microsoft 365 apps, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Create digital forms with Adobe Sign and Microsoft SharePoint: Create and embed digital forms that can be filled, signed, and reused for as long as you want. The data and documents can automatically be saved and mapped to SharePoint folders and lists. For example, this integration is important for collecting information from new hire applications that are filled out online. Schools can also have parents sign digital forms to purchase e-learning software with the Sign web forms integration in SharePoint.
- Keep business going with Adobe Sign for Microsoft Dynamics 365: Send, sign, track, and file contracts and agreements with legally-binding, globally compliant e-signatures—all without leaving Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Build end-to-end digital workflows with Adobe Sign and Microsoft Power Automate: Add Sign to any Microsoft Power Automate process to build end-to-end digital workflows. For example, healthcare professionals can use Power Automate and Sign to automatically push onboarding forms from a custom web or mobile app into the patient’s digital medical records.
- Access Adobe PDF services within SharePoint and OneDrive: Create and view high-quality Adobe PDFs that preserve fonts, formatting and layouts and can be password protected. Combine multiple file types into a single PDF that can be used for archiving or distribution, and convert PDFs into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files from mobile devices or online.
To sign up for a free trial of Acrobat DC and a special extended trial of Sign, visit our blog about those offers here. Download free Document Cloud add-ins for your Microsoft apps including Word/PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and Teams.
We hope Adobe and Microsoft can help you manage your important documents and e-signatures a little bit easier right now—wherever you are and however you work. From all of us, we hope that you stay healthy, safe, and connected.
Topics: Future of Work, Digital Transformation, COVID-19, Productivity
Products: Scan, Sign, Acrobat, Document Cloud