Accelerate Workflows and Craft Better Stories With Adobe Creative Cloud Video and Audio Applications
Introducing Adobe Stock audio in Premiere Pro.
Today we’re excited to announce a major update across Creative Cloud. For video, the new release includes Adobe Stock audio integration in Premiere Pro. We are previewing several new features coming soon, including Roto Brush 2 in After Effects, Scene Edit Detection in Premiere Pro, and an Effects panel in Premiere Rush with new Auto Reframe and Pan and Zoom. Today’s release also offers performance improvements with faster load times for Premiere Pro, improved support for linking offline files in Audition, support for Apple Afterburner, and new camera format support.
Adobe Stock audio in Premiere Pro
Music breathes life and energy into video content, helping shape the stories you tell. The latest release of Premiere Pro introduces Adobe Stock audio, a new integration that makes it easier and more efficient to find the right soundtrack for your video. Eliminating time-consuming steps, Adobe Stock audio aggregates thousands of music cues from top stock providers like Epidemic Sound and Jamendo. The integration with Premiere Pro provides the only offering in the market that allows you to search, preview, and license audio tracks within the editorial workflow.
- Search — With thousands of high-quality royalty-free music tracks available, you never have to leave your editing space to find the right soundtrack for your stories. Search for suitable music based on mood, genre, tempo, and duration.
- Preview — Use Timeline Sync to try different music tracks together with your edit. Built into the Essential Sound Panel, Timeline Sync allows you to test multiple music selections back-to-back, in sync with your edit in the timeline.
- Edit — Build your story with the music, without distracting audio watermarks. You can complete an entire edit and mix with unwatermarked preview audio files. Only license the music you want to use, after you are completely satisfied with the result.
- License — License music tracks directly inside the Essential Sound panel or from the Project panel. It’s as easy as a few clicks and you’re back to your edit. Licensed audio automatically replaces preview files with the high-quality version throughout your edit.
Adobe Stock helps video content creators deliver better work more efficiently by making assets available within the editorial workflow. Search Adobe Stock for original HD and 4K video, professionally designed Motion Graphics templates, music, and more.
New features powered by Adobe Sensei coming soon
Adobe Sensei brings the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to accelerate time-consuming production tasks so that editors and artists can keep their focus on the creative process. Alongside this release, we’re previewing new features powered by Adobe Sensei coming to Premiere Pro, After Effects and Premiere Rush.
- Scene Edit Detection in Premiere Pro will leverage Adobe Sensei to analyze exported or archived video files and identify edits with pinpoint accuracy. Unlike existing histogram-based solutions, the new technology in Premiere Pro was built with machine learning, helping users to save time by delivering consistently reliable results. Scene Edit Detection will automatically add cuts or markers at each edit point, turning rendered files into editable timelines and enabling per-clip adjustments, such as color correction or reframing.
- Roto Brush 2 in After Effects will make rotoscoping a practical option for more users. Originally introduced as Project Fast Mask, Roto Brush 2 uses Adobe Sensei machine learning algorithms to generate more accurate mattes when separating foreground and background elements in video sequences. Paint over the object you want to isolate in a reference frame, including edge refinements for hair or other textures. Powered by Adobe Sensei, Roto Brush 2 will track the object automatically, following its motion so you can avoid time-consuming manual frame-by-frame rotoscoping.
- Auto Reframe in Premiere Rush will intelligently identify the actions in your video and keep the most important part of your shot in the frame when switching between different aspect ratios. Powered by Adobe Sensei and first introduced in Premiere Pro, Auto Reframe will enable you to reformat content for social media channels no matter what device you are working on, including your phone.
Future releases of Premiere Rush will offer a new Effects panel, including Auto Reframe, transitions, and Pan and Zoom, another motion effect currently in development. Pan and Zoom will allow the user to pan across still images and zoom in or out, adding new options for visual storytelling.
Users who are interested in testing features in development can download Beta builds of the Adobe video and audio applications from the Creative Cloud desktop application.
Learn more about what’s new in
At Adobe, we believe that everyone deserves respect and equal treatment, and we also stand with the Black community against hate, intolerance and racism. We will continue to support, elevate, and amplify diverse voices through our community of employees, creatives, customers and partners. We believe Adobe has a responsibility to drive change and ensure that every individual feels a sense of belonging and inclusion. We must stand up and speak out against racial inequality and injustice. Read more about the actions we’re taking to make lasting change inside and outside of our company.
We also know many people are still impacted by the current COVID-19 crisis and our thoughts are with you. The entire Adobe team wants to thank you, our customers, and all creators around the world for the work you do to keep us inspired during this difficult time.