MAX 2020 registration is officially open!
By Elissa Dunn Scott
Posted on 08-17-2020
You heard that right. MAX 2020 registration is open. This year’s creativity conference is virtual, completely free, and jam-packed with 56 hours of non-stop inspiration and learning. With live content demos, luminary speakers, Sneaks, celebrity appearances, and musical performances, this is an immersive experience you don’t want to miss out on. You may be asking, why should I sign up now? What would I be missing out on? What’s the catch? We’ve got the breakdown for you below.
By registering now_,_ you’ll benefit in a few different ways. You’ll be able to:
- Enter into a sweepstakes to win a FREE MAX t-shirt
- Build your schedule early (there are over 350 sessions to choose from this year. Get a head start on mapping it all out now!)
- Join the live chat with creatives from around the world during session premieres
- Gain access to instructor files and presentation downloads
- Engage with the product experts behind your favorite Adobe products in Meet the Teams
- Win amazing prizes by viewing sponsor tutorials and visiting individual sponsor pages
At MAX, creativity has no boundaries. Find inspiration in live and on-demand sessions. Build your skills in labs led by product experts. Discover new techniques in an array of creativity workshops. Take a break with some of the world’s top musicians and special guests. Be the first to see what’s new in Adobe Creative Cloud. Getting excited? Not yet? Keep reading.
Sneak Peek: MAX 2020 special guests
The best and brightest are joining in on the fun. And all are determined to provide comedic relief, professional expertise, and creative inspiration for you during your MAX journey. Among those participating are Academy Award-winning filmmaker Ava DuVernay, renowned photographer Annie Leibovitz, and recording artist Tyler, the Creator. Expect the unexpected during live speaking sessions from the experts. And the best is yet to come…stay tuned next month for the full 2020 featured speaker list.
Sign up today and look forward to a uniquely enriching and engaging digital experience, guaranteed to spark creativity from wherever you are. Virtually, we will continue to build a global creative community set to innovate and ignite the future of collaboration.
We look forward to learning and creating with you!
Topics: Adobe MAX, News, Creativity,