The best of Adobe MAX 2020: Podcasts
You attended the sessions, participated in the creative breakouts, watched the keynotes, and shopped on MAX Marketplace, but what if we told you that there’s more of Adobe MAX to experience? Thanks to MAX Podcasts, the magic of Adobe MAX continues.
From combating your holiday creative slump to adding some fresh content to accompany your evening walks, MAX Podcasts are a great way to get an added dose of inspiration. Check out these five luminaries as they share coveted career advice, personal anecdotes from their journeys, and entertaining POVs on a variety of topics. All experts, all awesome, all audible for your listening pleasure. Enjoy!
- Annie Atkins — Fake Love Letters to Pandemic Realities — Annie joins the hosts of Deeply Graphic DesignCast to discuss her experience designing for Wes Anderson’s movies, props for filmmaking, and insider tips for how to make the most of quarantine life. Learn how to stay creatively persistent when working in turbulent situations while keeping inspiration intact.
- Aaron Draplin — What Really Matters — Draplin talks with the DesignCast crew about how the pandemic has shifted his priorities, and how he’s honed in on the things that really matter. Discover how to adapt your designs to the ever-changing social climate in order to uplift important voices and join in the charge, all while staying true to your style.
- Gemma O’Brien on Design Matters with Debbie Millman — Gemma discusses her life as an Australian law school drop-out who created her own path to an extraordinary career in digital design on Design Matters. Learn how to get on the right path and how to pave it out for long-term success.
- Hank Washington — Inclusion and Belonging — Hank and Chris of The Futur podcast discuss their experiences and feelings about public speaking, finding your voice when giving talks, and how to feel at home in the design world as a person of color. As Hank puts it, “Inclusion is like being invited to a party, but belonging is like having your music playing at the party.”
- Lauren Hom — How to Make a Name For Yourself as a Designer on Social Media — Lauren talks with the DesignCast group about how to play your cards right on social media to make a name of yourself in the design industry. She’ll teach you how to make good money and earn the trust of your clients, all while perfecting your personal brand.
Breezed through all five and want more? Tune in to Paula Scher on Clever Podcast, Dan Stiles on Deeply Graphic DesignCast, and Adam J. Kurtz on Futur Podcast here. Happy listening!