Adobe Technical Communication Suite 1.3 Announced
Adobe Technical Communication Suite,Acrobat 9,Acrobat 9 Pro Extended,Acrobat 3D
Adobe Technical Communication Suite has been updated today. Technical Communication Suite 1.3 now contains the new Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended. Technical Communication Suite customers can purchase an upgrade that includes Acrobat 9 Pro Extended. Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended is a superset of Acrobat 9 Pro, all the powerful 3D features, and Adobe Presenter, Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES, and Adobe 3D Reviewer software. With Presenter, you can add video, voice-over, demos, and interactive quizzes to Microsoft PowerPoint slides, and then output to PDF for reliable, cross-platform sharing. I am sure learning professionals will love this new and exciting feature.
With Acrobat 9 Pro Extended, you can now deliver the richest, most engaging PDFs with new support for videos and portfolios.
- Easily share video in PDF – Convert a variety of video formats to FLV for reliable, cross-platform sharing of video, animations, and applications in PDF documents. With native support for Adobe Flash technology, no additional media player is necessary for playback.
- Insert video in PDF – Embed video in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint and convert to FLV in PDF or insert FLV or H.264 video in PDF files for direct playback in Acrobat and Adobe Reader.
- Easily review video – Comment on video using any of the commenting and markup tools to add feedback to a specific frame.
- Unify the widest range of content in a PDF Portfolio – Assemble documents, drawings, e-mail, spreadsheets, and rich media — including audio, video, 3D, and maps — in a single, compressed PDF Portfolio.
- Use professionally designed templates – Choose one of many professional templates to quickly integrate content, define navigation, and add polish to your PDF Portfolio. Add your logo and include descriptions to guide recipients through the contents.
I have not listed the most compelling 3D features here (that is for another blog post). For more details on features, please click here – http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatproextended/features/
Acrobat.com services are now available (announced simultaneously) that enable you to store and share large documents, collect form data, and review documents with virtually anyone across the world.