RoboHelp Packager for Adobe AIR – End User Preferences for Help
One of the novel features in
RoboHelp Packager for Adobe AIR- Beta 2 is an ability to set end user preferences for help. RoboHelp help templates in Adobe AIR have been designed keeping in view the end customer. For the first time, authors can now enable end users to customize their help systems.
- End users can choose to show or hide mini Table of Contents and breadcrumbs, if they want more space for content pane and TOC.
- Also, if end users want to open help topics in multiple tabs they can enable that. Multiple tabs allow end users to navigate to multiple topics at the same time.
- End users can also specify their preferences for Auto-Update and also, manually check for updates.
- In addition, comment settings allow end-users to specify a default login name for identification of comments.
- End users can also delete all comments from preferences dialog.