Free Converter for Migrating Projects from MadCap Flare to Adobe RoboHelp
Last year at STC, we heard several requests for enabling an easy migration from MadCap Flare to Adobe RoboHelp. Same was true for this year’s conference – just the number of requests increased manifold. We had several customers visit us at Adobe booth and request for a migration.
Some of the reasons for migration from Flare to RoboHelp were:
- “I started using Flare under the impression that RoboHelp is dead, now that Adobe has released a new version I want to come back to RoboHelp.”
- “I am the lone writer using Flare, other writers in my team are using Adobe Technical Communication Suite, I need to convert my Flare project to RoboHelp”
- “RoboHelp is so easy to use … Give me one reason to move to RoboHelp, I want to come back”
- “I love Adobe AIR, can I publishing to Adobe AIR using RoboHelp 7 – if I could just import my Flare project in RoboHelp”
- “I want end user commenting in my Online Help”
Now you have help available with migrating your MadCap Flare projects to Adobe RoboHelp. John Daigle, RoboHelp expert and consultant, is offering a free converter to migrate your projects from Flare to RoboHelp. The converter is a free download from John Daigle’s site and source code is also available under Common Public License. He already has a few success stories and if response in the STC conference is anything to go by, he is going to be very busy.