Download my materials from the ILTA 2010 Show
I prepared some extra-special materials for the 2010 International Legal Technology Show (ILTA).
The materials have been well received here at the booth, and my colleague Mark Middleton suggested that I share them with all of you.
The materials contain:
- Acrobat Legal Resources
- Links to eSeminars and other web resources
- Deployment Resources for Acrobat 9,Creative Suite 5, Flash Player and AIR
- Of interest to IT professionals who deploy these products
- Acrobat Updates: What You Should Know
- Helps you understand the Update process
- Acrobat 9 Legal Quick Start Guide
- Quick start guide to learn many of the core functions of Acrobat
- Acrobat 9 Pro Legal Feature Matrix
- Learn what feature is in Adobe Reader, Standard, Pro and Pro Extended
- Acrobat 7-8-9 Legal Feature Comparison
- See new features added over time
- Acrobat 9 Customization Wizard
- Learn about Adobe’s free tool for customizing and deploying Acrobat and Adobe Reader
- Creative Suite 5 Version Matrix
- Learn what products are in each version of the Creative Suite
Three ways to download this 800K PDF file:
- Directly from this link
- From Acrobat.com account
- Via the Acrobat.com widget below.