RoboHelp 9 – Review by Kevin Siegel on WritersUA.com
Kevin Siegel, President & Founder, IconLogic, Inc. takes an in-depth look at Adobe RoboHelp 9 in his review titled “Introducing RoboHelp 9 – Can I get a bam with that?“. This review article is available on WritersUA website.
Here are some of the areas Kevin focused on in this review article:
- Upgrading Legacy Projects? No Worries… It’s Smooth
- The RoboHelp 9 Interface… Nothing to Stress About
- The Usual Suspects…
- The Review Workflow: Collaboration Comes to RoboHelp
- Content Categories (a.k.a: Dynamic User-Centric Content)… It’s Like Two Layouts in One!
- External Content Search
- ePub Output
- There’s Something in the Air… Improved Adobe AIR Layouts
- RoboHelp 9 & MS Word Are Now Getting Along Better
Many thanks to Joe Welinske, President – WritersUA for this review. Special thanks to Kevin for the detailed article. I believe the community at large will get benefited by this, and will find Kevin’s assessment useful.
Product Manager – RoboHelp
Follow me on Twitter – @ankurjain8