Adobe Reader for iPad and iPhone is Available
Legal professionals are increasingly using mobile devices to access documents. Of course, usage of PDF in the legal industry is widespread.
I’m happy to report that Adobe Reader for iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) is now available. It’s free.
There are quite a few PDF-related products in the app store, but it appears that a lot of folks were looking forward to the “real” PDF Reader.
Adobe Reader for iOS let’s you:
- View and magnify PDFs on your iPhone or iPad
- Search for text
- Navigate Bookmarks in the PDF
- Scrolling Control
- Continuous vertical
- Swipe left and right
- Supports password protected documents
- Supports rights-managed documents (Adobe LiveCycle)
- Email and Print documents
Adobe Reader for iPad includes a graphical Getting Started document, but the app is so easy to use I doubt you’ll need it.
I’ve included a screen shot below which shows the bookmark view.