Come Celebrate with Adobe at LavaCon 2011!
It’s the year of Anniversaries! What we began at the Adobe TechComm Enterprise Summits, continues at LavaCon 2011 as we celebrate the 25th anniversary of FrameMaker and the 20th anniversary of RoboHelp. Find several opportunities to rejoice with the Adobe Product Management team as well as learn from some of the technical communication industry luminaries. Share your experiences and feedback. Influence the future product roadmap.
- On Sunday, November 13, mark your calendar for an eventful day with Team Adobe! Catch experts like Scott Abel and Maxwell Hoffman as they dispel myths about technical writing and simplify content strategy with insightful talks. Find out from a panel of eminent experts (including industry stalwarts like Matt Sullivan, Joe Welinske, Bernard Aschwanden, John Daigle, Alan Houser, and others) how they view the future of the technical communication profession and industry. Register here.
- Through November 14-15, visit us at Booth N and continue the celebrations! Find out how customers leverage Adobe’s technical communication solutions to improve quality, drive productivity, expedite time-to-market, and reduce costs. Rub shoulders with the “who’s who” of the technical communication industry as they demonstrate the use of Adobe products. Participate in fun-filled, on-the-spot contests and win exciting prizes.
- On November 14, join Adobe at the post-event, networking gala to celebrate the anniversaries of its flagship products FrameMaker and RoboHelp. Top off a great first day at LavaCon with the Adobe celebration dinner. Some things you shouldn’t miss:
- The special Adobe Quiz where you can walk away with some grand prizes
- Opportunity to interact closely with some of the industry’s best known people
- The cake, the champagne and the signature Adobe hospitality!”
We hope to see many known faces as well as new ones at this year’s LavaCon! We hope all who make it there, go back a part of Adobe’s extended family.
Looking forward to some cheers before the holiday season even sets in!
Product Manager – Technical Communication Suite | RoboHelp | RoboHelp Server
Follow me on Twitter: @ankurjain8