RoboHelp 10.0.1 Patch Released

Dear RoboHelp Users,

I’m pleased to announce the availability of RoboHelp patch 10.0.1, in which we have fixed several issues that were reported to us by our users and valued partners.

The major issues we have fixed in this patch are as follows.

FrameMaker – RoboHelp Integration

  1. Some users reported that RoboHelp used to crash when they import FrameMaker document containing a few images. This used to happen only if Acrobat 11 Pro is installed on the machine.
  2. After importing the FrameMaker content into RoboHelp, the cross-reference hyperlinks did not work if the FrameMaker file is stored in the user directory (<root-drive>:\Users) or in long path (<root-drive>:\level>5).
  3. In the RoboHelp project generated from a FrameMaker file containing a superscript text, the superscript tag got applied to all the content following the original superscript text.
  4. The conversion mapping of cross-references failed while importing a FrameMaker document, in which the cross-reference links to the content above the cross-reference.

Multiscreen HTML5

  1. With this fix, published output folder for ePub, Webhelp, and Flashhelp would be cleaner. Earlier, the SSL folder for these outputs used to have !ScreenLayout folder.
  2. One of the user reported that while accessing the published multiscreen HTML5 output on an Android phone, he was always re-directed to the iPhone layout. We have fixed this issue now and now the users will be redirected to appropriate layouts for all devices.
  3. When desktop layout was applied to a screen profile, no vertical scroll used to show up. We have resolved the issue in this patch. To fix this, please follow this process
    1. After applying the patch, delete the ScreenLayouts folder:
    2. Delete Desktop_Layout screen layout in Project Set-up in RoboHelp
    3. Create new Desktop_Layout screen layout in Project Set-up in RoboHelp.


  1. While upgrading from RoboHelp 9 to RoboHelp 10, the Resource Manager Links (such as images, snippets etc.) for the project used to get lost.
  2. Microsoft HTML Help output used to crash on Win8/Win Server 2012 64-bit operating system.
  3. In addition to all these bug fixes, we have also fixed and enhaced the UDV converter script. In the enhanced script, you can now find case-sensitive text across files and convert it to a UDV. To enable the script, please follow this process
    1. Apply the patch over the Robohelp base build.
    2. Find this folder %APPDATA%\Adobe\RoboHTML\10.00\Scripts- this will be our source folder from where the Robohelp picks up the scripts.
    3. Now, search for this folder <RoboInstallDirectory>\RoboHTML\presets\scripts- this contains the new updated script.
    4. Copy the script folder from the location mentioned in step 3 into the folder mentioned in step 2.
    5. Open Robohelp and you will find the new updated scripts in the script explorer.

RoboHelp 10.0.1 patch can be downloaded from here.

You can find the ReadMe document here.

I encourage all the RoboHelp 10 users to install this update. Hope you find these fixes and enhancements useful.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who contributed by reporting these issues.

Vikram Verma

Product Manager – RoboHelp & TCS

Follow me on Twitter @vikverma2013

LinkedIn Profile