RoboHelp 11.0.1 update released !
I am pleased to announce the availability of RoboHelp 11.0.1 update. As part of this update, we have fixed several issues that were reported to us by our users and valued partners. In addition, there are some enhancements in this service update as well.
Here is a summary of the enhancements in this service update:
- We added the workflow to generate native mobile apps from the new Responsive HTML5 output. In addition, we have also added support for enabling or disabling Pinch and Spread Zoom functionality in the native apps.
- RoboHelp 11.0.1 now supports Office 365 Pro Plus edition.
- We have introduced a Help Viewer that enable a user to view RoboHelp documentation from within the RoboHelp application.
In addition, we fixed a number of bugs. Here is an indicative list of fixed bugs in various areas
- The close navigation pane button did not work if the generated webhelp output is viewed on Chrome version 32.
- A cross site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was reported in the Webhelp. The same has been fixed.
- If index pop-ups in Webhelp output in WebHelp output from RoboHelp contain apostrophes, these were preceded with a slash.
- Skins were not visible in the Webhelp Skin Gallery if a user cleared the %appdata% folder
- When previewing skins in the Skin Gallery, if the right-click mouse button was clicked before the skin appears, RoboHelp application used to hang.
- If conditional build expressions were used in the Print Documentation SSL, the hyperlinks referenced to an external topic did not work in the generated DOC or PDF output.
- If a .css file other than default.css was used in a project, the Apply to all Topics option did not cause the styles to be applied to all topics in the Printed Documentation output.
- PDF generation using Printed Documentation SSL caused RoboHelp to hang on a computer on which RoboHelp was launched for the first time.
- When using the Responsive HTML layout, if the main.css was edited manually, the comments and other tags in main.css file were deleted.
- The Multiscreen HTML5 screen profile was getting displayed as a desktop profile when viewed on an HD mobile device.
- An error was encountered when a RoboHelp 10 .isf file was imported into RoboHelp 11.
- If the following tag (<meta name=”Originator” content=”ImportMif” />) was defined in FrameMaker files imported to RoboHelp, an issue with cellspacing was reported.
- If the CHM output from RoboHelp was invoked from an external application, the pop-ups could not be resized.
- An index was not generated when generating Eclipse Help from RoboHelp.
- In the published online help system, certain user searches threw off the alignment of tables by adding an extra <span> tag.
- When topic template was used it removes the formatting of the topic in the output
RoboHelp 11.0.1 update is now available through Adobe Update Manager (AUM). You can check for updates through Help>Update menu in RoboHelp 11. It is available for download from RoboHelp Support Center as well. I encourage all the RoboHelp 11 users to install this update.
Hope you find these fixes and enhancements useful.
Product Manager – Tech Comm Products