RoboHelp 11 Feature Focus: Import Captivate HTML5 Videos
RoboHelp 11 has improved integration with the latest version of Captivate 7. We recently held a webinar which shows how you can not only import SWF files from Captivate projects, but also HTML5 output as well. Watch the recording webinar by clicking here: RoboHelp 11 Feature Focus: Import Captivate HTML5 Videos
In this session you will learn:
- How to swiftly create a proof-of-concept Software Simulation
- Previewing your recording
- How to publish to both HTML5 and SWF
- How to insert a Captivate demo as _both _HTML5 and SWF
- Various ways to improve the user experience with video via DHTML drop-downs, etc.
- How to convert a PowerPoint slide deck into a Captivate project and publish to HTML5
You will find this session very dynamic and easy to grasp. The screen shot below shows HTML5 responsive layout with a live HTML5 video from captivate, indicated in yellow highlighter. RoboHelp displays behind t he web browser.