Your Chance To Become An Adobe Student Rep
If you’re a student with a passion for design and fancy getting some hands-on marketing and event planning experience while you’re studying, as well as earning some cash along the way – then why not apply to become one of our Student Reps?
We’re on the lookout for Adobe enthusiasts to help spread the Adobe love on campuses across the country. We want people who are creative, entrepreneurial, and well-connected, with strong online and offline social networks. Naturally, we’d also like you to have a knowledge of and passion for Adobe applications, and be able to showcase your own personal creative process. If that sounds like you, then read on.
But what does being a Student Rep involve, you might ask? Well, let us tell you.
You’ll be tasked with teaching your friends and classmates about the different features and techniques that are available within Adobe Creative Cloud – giving them skills that they can use to really stand out both inside, and outside, the classroom.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Planning, promoting and hosting at least one product training workshop each term
- Spreading the word about Adobe on your own (and your university’s) social media channels
- Developing relationships and partnerships with relevant student organisations who might benefit from a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud and/or hands-on product training
And what’s in it for you? Well, you’ll be one of the first to learn about (and potentially even beta test) some of our latest products. Plus you’ll get exclusive access to our Adobe gurus – from product managers, to developers and designers – via an online speaker series set up especially for our Student Reps.
If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also get:
- Loads of Adobe merchandise and cash so you can set up Adobe workshops on your campus
- Complimentary access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- The opportunity to connect with leaders in the creative industry and expand your personal and professional networks
- A letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the programme’s requirements
To apply, all you need to do is fill out the Facebook form on this page by 15 April 2016. You can’t save and return, so you may want to review the application and work on your short written responses in a separate document before beginning the application.
Full t’s and c’s are available here. We look forward to receiving your application.