Get your hands on Creative Cloud Photography plan
Next week we’ll be heading to the NEC in Birmingham for the 2016 Photography Show. Whether you’re an amateur or professional photographer, we’d love to see you.
This year we’re excited to say that our Adobe Theatre will be back and better than ever, with a huge programme of free sessions for all levels, designed to help improve and enhance your image editing skills – everything from the hidden gems in Photoshop CC, to how to use Adobe’s mobile apps in your photographic workflow. We’ll also be giving four lucky creatives the chance to get their hands on a free 12 month subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan on each day of the show. And it doesn’t end there! The four winners will then be entered into a prize draw for the chance to walk away with a brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan gives you the ability to transform your photos into amazing pictures, regardless if you are an amateur or professional photographer. Whether you are at your computer or on the go on your iOS, Android or Windows device, there’s a whole raft of features to explore with our incredible mobile imaging apps.
To be in with a chance of winning these fantastic prizes, simply tweet us a link to your best images on Adobe Slate, or post your Slate project onto our Facebook page. Whether inspired by your recent holiday snaps or an incredible shot that you took on your commute home from work – we want to see them all!
For those of you up for the challenge, follow these steps:
- Learn how to turn your images into beautiful visual stories, by reading this blog from Richard Curtis
- Login to Adobe Slate on any browser or download to your iPad and grab our attention by adding themes, cool fonts and designs to make your project stand out from the crowd
- Choose your top images (up to 5 images and all images must be your own) and a simple story, then publish your story.
- Share a link to your creation by tweeting @AdobeUK using #UKPhotoShow throughout the duration of the show
- Keep an eye out as we announce the four winners at the end of each day and the grand prize winner on the final day of the show via @AdobeUK
Full T’s and C’s available here
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your fantastic images!