Hidden Gems in Acrobat DC: Organize PDF Files Online
These days it’s important to be able to work from anywhere – your local coffee shop, the airport, even grandma’s remote cottage. This week’s gem isn’t tied to the desktop version of Acrobat DC. Instead, it’s powered by the cloud—which means that you can even use it without access to your laptop.*
- Point your browser to https://documents.adobe.com/ and sign in using your Adobe ID.
- Select Organize Pages from the PDF SERVICES column**.**
- Use the blue button to grab the files you need to arrange. You can choose from 20 different types of file formats— like PowerPoint, Word, JPEG, or even Photoshop.**
- Use the dropdown to select certain types of pages. Drag and drop to arrange files. Or, rotate and delete using the arrow and trash can icons.
- Once you’ve completed your masterpiece, hit the Save button. Your file is saved in Adobe Document Cloud under the Files tab.
No more worrying about accessing and organizing your files, no matter where you are. Did we just hear a sigh of relief?
*Included with a subscription to Acrobat DC.
**A complete list of supported file formats is available here.
Think you know everything there is to know about Acrobat DC? Think again! Learn about more hidden gems by taking a look at the “Learn” section of our blog.
Not yet an Acrobat DC user? Sign up for our free trial.