Adobe Summit EMEA 2016 – Telco Challenges and Opportunities
The Adobe Summit EMEA is set to be amazing this year. Top leaders from the Telco sector and beyond will share digital insight for a firsthand look at how key brands are executing against challenges with impressive results. With more than 100 sessions and 10 tracks, Summit helps you push the boundaries and learn from those who are driving effective change. The event takes place on May 11th and 12th at ICC ExCel, London. Here’s a taste of what you can expect from the Telco Track Super Session and why you shouldn’t miss the 2016 Adobe Summit EMEA.
The Telco Track Super Session – Delivering Against the Needs of Today’s Telco Customer
The Telco sector is undergoing unprecedented change. From new technologies to changing customer expectations, challenges are forcing the industry to redefine itself. Are you meeting increased demands as your customers look beyond core services? What tools are available to help you on your journey toward the future of telecommunications?
Hear what Telco industry leaders think – Ovum, O2, Vodafone, Virgin Media, Sky, Turkcell, Liberty Global and Swisscom share tips and strategies on how they’re working to meet new challenges while delivering a personalized experience.
Other “Must-See” Sessions
- Anatomy of the Experience-Led Business
- Key Enablers and Challenges to Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experiences
- Amplifying Data, Insight and Action Using Profiles and Audiences
- Marketing Cloud – Becoming an Experience Led Business
- Clearing Hurdles for optimisation Success
- Marketing for Europe’s Millennials
- Travel Digital Transformation – Customer Centricity and the Journey to Personalisation
- Creative Intelligence (from collected content metadata) Fuels Disruptive Customer Experiences
With two full days of sessions and labs, Summit puts you face to face with inspiring speakers, giving you the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge while networking with peers, industry leaders and Adobe staff and partners from across the world.