Prepare for a Mobile Only World: Mobile Engagement Track at Adobe Summit EMEA 2016
For the last few years, we heard the mandate for “mobile first” strategies, but is that enough? We see countries like China, India, and Brazil where “mobile only” is the dominant channel for customer engagement. And, in the US and Europe, we know that Millennials use their smartphone for the majority of digital experiences.
At Adobe Summit 2016, we will provide sessions in the “Mobile Engagement” track to help you prepare your organization for this new world where mobile is the centerpiece of your digital strategy. Learn how Adobe Marketing Cloud helps companies to build and manage beautiful and productive app experiences, while combining the ability to acquire, understand, engage, and retain valuable users. In addition, Adobe will reveal new innovations and digital insights to help you achieve success in a mobile only world.
To help you navigate the content in the track, here are my recommendations for sessions by topic.
Hear about the latest thinking for developing and executing a successful mobile strategy. Furthermore, learn about new innovations and insights from Adobe Marketing Cloud to help you engage with mobile consumers.
- MO1 — Mobile is the strategy: How the best enterprises think about mobile
- Featuring: Matt Asay, VP of Mobile Strategy, Adobe****
Mobile App Engagement & Marketing
Listen to case studies from Adobe customers who are driving successful mobile app engagement with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Marketing Cloud — Mobile core service. In addition, receive tips & tricks from Adobe experts who will show you best practices for acquiring, analyzing, and engaging mobile users.
- MO2 — Successful mobile engagement strategies that drive results with apps
- Featuring: St. Gobain, Head of eCommerce
- MO3 — Mobile can be a goldmine: Make money by optimizing mobile websites and apps
- Featuring: Swisscom, Senior Online Business Strategist
- MO4 — App addiction: How to drive user engagement with mobile app messaging
- Featuring: Turkcell, Digital Analytics Professional
- MO5 — How to acquire & retain mobile app users with attribution & deep linking
- Featuring: Adobe, Product Manager
- MO6 — The new frontier: Measuring and optimizing wearables and connected devices
- Featuring: Sky, Digital Analytics Manager
- MO7 — Mobile success from America: Does it translate to European companies?
- Featuring: Success stories from Major League Baseball, Walgreens, and REI
Building and Managing App Experiences
See how Adobe Experience Manager Mobile empowers line of business owners and marketers to build, manage, and deliver beautiful, engaging mobile apps that have the power to transform businesses. Learn about best practices and technologies for mobile app experiences that seamlessly integrate with Adobe Marketing Cloud and connect to back-end systems for enterprise productivity.
- MO8 — BNP Paribas: Banking on mobile apps to drive growth
- Featuring: BNP Paribas, Global Head of Products & Services Marketing
- MO9 — Aon: Closing client deals with mobile sales apps
- Featuring: Aon, Global Creative Director
- EM7 — Natural History Museum London: Unearthing the secrets of mobile app engagement
- Featuring: Natural History Museum London, Head of Technology Solutions
Learn the best practices for measuring apps such as choosing the right engagement metrics, applying cohort analysis to increase user retention, and structuring an analytics practice to effectively capture the shift to mobile.
- MA6 — Mobile app analytics: secrets to a successful strategy
- Featuring: Sky Deutschland, Senior Manager of Web Analytics
Hands On Labs
Learn from the technical experts at Adobe. Get your hands “dirty” with implementation exercises for Marketing Cloud technologies.
- TL7 — Optimising your mobile apps with the mobile SDK, Adobe Analytics and Target
- Featuring: Adobe, Principal Solution Consultant
- TL11 — Drive mobile app acquisition and retention through Adobe Mobile Services
- Featuring: Adobe, Principal Solution Consultant****
To reserve your seat in advance and avoid the standby queue, please register for these sessions in the Summit catalog.