Partner Day EMEA focuses on partner success
Adobe’s partner ecosystem is growing by leaps and bounds. Our partners now number more than 3,000 agencies, system integrators, and technology partners worldwide! Many of our partners joined us this year at Partner Day at Adobe Summit in Las Vegas, to hear from Adobe executives and technology experts as well as network with other partners in the Adobe ecosystem. Now, during Partner Day at Adobe Summit EMEA, we’re excited to meet with our European partners and highlight their success.
EMEA Partner Day 2016
I’m looking forward to welcoming more than 500 EMEA partners, at Adobe EMEA Partner Day 2016. This year’s session will take place at the Adobe Summit EMEA venue, ICC ExCeL London, on Tuesday, 10 May. By holding the event the day before Summit’s official open, we have the special opportunity to connect first-hand with partners to align on strategy and solution highlights before heading to Summit.
This year’s attendees can expect insights from top customers, partners and Adobe executives, including:
- Host Matt Thompson, executive vice president for worldwide field operations, Adobe
- Brad Rencher, executive vice president and general manager for digital marketing, Adobe
- Abhay Parasnis, executive vice president and chief technology officer for cloud technology, Adobe
- Julie Warburton, managing director for Adobe Global Services EMEA
- Betty Bakkali, CRM & Digital Marketing, Nestle
- Garrett Ilg, senior vice president for global enterprise sales and the global partner and alliances program
- John Travis, vice president, marketing EMEA
- Myself, along with Tamara Gaffney, principal analyst (Adobe Digital Index) and director, Adobe
Throughout the session, we will also recognize partners, hand out partner awards and network at a pre-Summit mixer Tuesday evening (10th May).
New breakout sessions
New to Partner Day this year are breakout sessions geared at our partners with varying skill sets and business roles, to provide different skill a deeper look at topics of special interest, including sessions crafted for:
- Technical Executives:_ “Roadmap to Experience Business”_Adobe’s 2016 Marketing Cloudroadmap, strategy, and business priorities, including partner transformation pathways, client success stories, and technical use cases.
- Business Development Executives: “_Adobe Marketing Cloud and Partner/Customer Conversations”_Adobe’s “use case” go-to-market messaging and content, making it easier for partners to drive conversations and sales in their client’s business language
- Advertising and Media Agencies: “Build Your Business with Adobe MAD Tech”
How agencies can use Adobe’s new media and data capabilities to help clients define, reach, prospect, re-target and optimize high-value audiences
- ISV and Data Partners: “_Building Adobe Marketing Cloud Apps and Integrations”_How Adobe’s Marketing Cloud Exchange Program can help your business, plus 3rd-party integration and application roadmaps for Solutions and the Marketing Cloud
Interested? Check out the full agenda here. Adobe Solution Partners can still register for the event at the Partner Day registration site using the code PDSUMMIT10516. Since the event is exclusively for Adobe Solution Partners, please make sure your Solution Partner Program membership is current — and if you are not a current partner, visit solutionpartners.adobe.com and click “Join Program” in the top right corner.
Hope to see you there!