Adobe Sign: The Seamless E-Sign Solution
by Document Cloud Team
posted on 05-19-2016
In 2016 modern businesses understand the benefits of digital and seldom is this more apparent than in the all-important signature. Indeed, more and more businesses are realising the benefits of signing on the digitised dotted line. E-signatures still ‘seal the deal’, now they do so in such a way that saves time, prevents ‘missing’ paperwork and makes the customer process both easier and more efficient.
This week we are sponsoring and appearing at the London leg of Salesforce.com’s global tour and showcasing Adobe Sign, part of Adobe Document Cloud. As the world’s number one e-sign solution, Adobe Sign already allows anyone to electronically sign and send documents from any device, and is now introducing a range of new features. Including:
- Improvements to the user’s experience with an easy drag-and-drop interface
- A standards-based approach that means Adobe Sign is ready for the introduction of new EU regulation
- Integration between Adobe Sign and Experience Manager Forms that turns complex, form-based processes into simple ways for people to easily find the right forms they need
- Sending, tracking and managing documents on tablets and smartphones is made easier with an Adobe Sign app for iOS and Android
- The roll out of new data centres across Europe designed to meet the most stringent legal requirements in the EU, part of a global expansion that will continue throughout 2016.
The importance of digital has never been clearer and with more than six billion digital and electronic signature transactions processed through Adobe Document Cloud each year, global businesses are embracing this trend more and more.
For more information, check out Adobe Sign.