Hidden Gems in Acrobat DC: Instantly Gather E-signatures In Person
After days and weeks of preparation, the day has finally arrived. You’ve walked through the proof of concept, executed the customized demo, and meticulously captured your customer’s feedback and next steps. But at the end of the meeting, how do you get the sign off from everyone at the table?
The Adobe Sign mobile app*, a companion app for Acrobat DC subscribers, allows you to instantly gather signatures with in-person signing. Here’s how:
- Select Get Signature in Person.
- Tap Documents and select your file. Or, use Take a Photo if your ideas are on a piece of paper.
- Tap Recipients and enter the email addresses of the in-person signers. Use ADDITIONAL SIGNERS as necessary. Turn off “Complete In Order Listed” to facilitate signing.
- Tap Message and enter a name for the file and a message for the signers.
- Tap Sign in the upper-right corner.
- Choose the first signer from the list and pass your device to them.
- The signer affirms their identity, signs, taps Finish Signing, and passes the device back to the host.
- The file moves to the Waiting for Others cue on the host’s device. Select the file from the cue, and tap Host Signing.
- Again, choose the second signer, tap Host Signing, and pass your device to the next signer.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Completed copies are automatically emailed to all signing parties.
Signed, sealed, delivered… that deal’s yours. Congrats, team!
Think you know everything there is to know about Acrobat DC? Think again! Learn about more hidden gems by taking a look at the “Learn” section of our blog.