Adobe Sign: 5 Powerful Admin Settings
by Linda Kilmartin
posted on 10-27-2016
Yes, Adobe Sign is all about e-signatures. But there’s a reason it’s the #1 solution out there. It has to do with the powerful controls and settings for customizing Adobe Sign to your business. Whether you want to tailor the send and sign processes for different use cases, add branding to the sign experience, or adjust security steps to meet industry or country compliance, Adobe Sign gives you loads of administrator settings to help you meet and even exceed business goals. While different customers rely on different favorite settings and features, let’s take a look at 5 that could benefit your business.
- Adding users. This will always be an essential admin task, whether you’re just starting out or already managing an active Adobe Sign account. Use the settings to quickly add users to your account, assign them to groups, adjust sharing status, and permissions. Users can also be deactivated if they are no longer needed.
- Custom reports. Explore the extensive customization options for reporting that enable you to pull meaningful data on Adobe Sign usage in your business and get the analytics you need. Administrators also have the option to set performance goals and control data access permissions across users.
- Advanced sharing* Use these settings to delegate view, send, and manage privileges to an alternate user, and keep business moving forward when an employee is absent. Alternatively, you can set up a virtual user to enable a group such as HR to share e-signature tasks.
- Workflow Designer* Take advantage of this powerful tool to create custom send experiences that reduce user error, increase compliance, and save time. Account administrators can define virtually every aspect of a workflow, includingrecipients, routing, documents, document versions, input fields, details about expiration dates, reminders, and user verification, as well as provide detailed instructions for users.
- Shared events and alerts. Use these controls to track progress of agreements sent out for signature by other users.
*Activation may be required. Not available in all plans. Contact your customer success manager for more information.
Start your free trial of Adobe Sign today!