Save the Date: Think Tank by Adobe – New Insights on the Future of Work
by Document Cloud Team
posted on 02-01-2017
Last spring, we discussed where the future of work is headed from the perspectives of technology, people, and workplaces. But we only scratched the surface. Today, work is associated with advances in data science, transportation, individual motivations, and even government more than ever. These are themes that we will tackle in our next Future of Work Think Tank by Adobe on February 9 at 1:15 pm PT.
Alan Lepofsky, VP and principal analyst from Constellation Research, will moderate the livestreamed discussion where we’ll discuss:
- Work Motivation: What motivates people to do their best work beyond salary and perks?
- Government: What role does local government play in attracting forward-looking businesses to the Bay Area?
- Data Science: How do artificial intelligence and machine learning impact workplace automation?
- Transportation: How will advances in transportation such as hyperloop and self-driving cars impact the future of work?
Joining Alan to discuss these topics and more are luminaries across different industries, disciplines, and brands:
- Mayor Sam Liccardo, the mayor of San Jose, CA
- Frankie James, Managing Director, GM’s Advanced Technology Silicon Valley Office
- Brian David Johnson, Former Intel futurist and futurist-in-residence, Arizona State University Center for Science and Imagination
- Kate Kendall, Founder & CEO, CloudPeeps
- **Jeff Vijungco, **VP of Global Talent, Technology & Insights, Adobe
Adobe Think Tanks are in-person forums for sharing ideas among luminaries working at the cutting edge of technology, communication, and creativity in a variety of disciplines. Past Think Tanks include the future of digital experience and the Internet of Things. We encourage you to follow @AdobeDocCloud and #AdobeTT on Twitter to join the discussion about where the future of work is headed. Be sure to visit adobethinktank.com for a reminder and for more information. Hope to see you there!
Topics: Future of Work, Leadership