Reimagine Government at the 8th Annual Adobe Digital Government Symposium
by Cris Paden
posted on 04-13-2017
People today are more connected than ever before and have higher expectations when it comes to digital experiences. As a consumer or a citizen, they expect experiences that are simple, personalized, and exceptional—whether it’s online, mobile, or social. The challenge for government leaders now is figuring out how to transform legacy systems to meet these expectations. To help government leaders, Adobe is bringing together some of the leading innovators in government technology to help reimagine what government can do for citizens.
Join Adobe for the 8th Annual Adobe Digital Government Symposium at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 where you’ll hear how other agencies are leading digital transformation and providing new, exciting services — all while improving collaboration, increasing security, saving time, and maximizing cost savings. It’s an opportunity to meet with senior agency officials, technology leaders, and innovators for a full-day event on creating and delivering exceptional digital experiences in government at the
During breakout sessions, keynotes, and panel discussions, you will be able to gain valuable insights and hear how other agencies are leading digital transformation by:
- Providing exceptional, multi-channel experiences to citizens and employees
- Protecting digital content – both inside and outside the firewall
- Streamlining processes to save employees time and citizens money
- Modernizing IT to support the digital future
Attendees can choose from one of four tracks to learn best practices on a variety of topics, including communicating with citizens across multiple channels, maximizing digital tools efficiently, and securing your agency’s digital content. Additional sessions that should not be missed include a dive into Adobe’s Digital Economy Project that looks at the power of insight and analytics in government.
Register now for this informative event that will provide you with the tools and techniques to lead and achieve your department’s digital transformation. The sessions are relevant for federal, state, and local government agency leaders. Some of the leading voices in government technology will be speaking, including:
- Michael Chertoff — Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security & Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of the Chertoff Group
- Will Hurd — U.S. Congressman, Texas 23rd Congressional District
- John Zangardi — Acting Chief Information Officer, Department of Defense
- Jason Werther — Director IT Systems of Interaction, Amtrak
- John P. Skudlarek — CAP- CISSP, Deputy CIO, Federal Communications Commission
- Nancy Pace — Chief, Customer Service Division, U.S. Department of State
- Michele Bartam — Chief Customer Experience Officer, U.S. Census Bureau
- Mariela Melero — AD, Customer Service and Public Engagement, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Mark A. Weber, MBA — Deputy Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Darren Milligan — Senior Digital Strategist, Smithsonian Institution
- Takuya Hirai — Member of the House of Representatives of the Diet of Japan
- Rick Parrish — Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Cynthia Stoddard — Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Adobe
Click here to view a complete list of speakers.
Questions about the 8th Annual Adobe Digital Government Symposium? Check out the event site for additional details.