Camera Raw 9.10.1 now available
by Sharad Mangalick
posted on 05-24-2017
The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Camera Raw.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.10.1
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70 (DC-TZ90,DC-TZ91, DC-TZ92, DC-T93)
- Sony A9 (ILCE-9)
New Lens Profile Support in
Camera Raw 9.10.1
Customer reported issues resolved
|Sony FE||Zeiss Batis 2.8/135|
- Fixed issue causing color cast on images from some Fujifilm X series cameras shot in CH/CL modes.
- Fixed issue where images taken on the Fujifilm GFX 50s with top 3 extended ISOs appear over exposed.
- Fixed issue where some images converted to DNG from the Hasselblad H6 contained a color cast.
- Fixed issue with Hasselblad X1D images losing highlight details at high ISOs.
- We have an issue where customers are unable to open Camera Raw with GPU enabled. This only occurs when using an AMD graphics card using driver Version 17.4.4 (released 4/23/2017) on Windows. Please see this note for more details and workarounds.
Please select Help > Updates to use the update mechanism in the Creative Cloud app.
Give us feedback
Once you’ve updated to the latest version of Lightroom, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. Lightroom wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback:
Products: Lightroom, Photoshop, Creative Cloud