Make It Impactful: Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)
by Charles Purdy
posted on 09-05-2017
Here’s how to enter this Make It Impactful contest:
- You’ll need to download Adobe Experience Design CC. (If you would like, you can watch some beginner tutorials before getting started.)
- Design a landing page (web or mobile) on the theme “Making an Impact.” You are welcome to interpret the theme how you wish—whether your page is devoted to how you make an impact, to what makes an impact on you, or to a related topic. (If you use photographs or illustrations in your landing page, please use only those that you have taken yourself or you have the right to use. Do not use photographs of people unless you have their permission. Entries containing recognizable photographs of famous people or public figures will not be eligible.)
- Share your work on Twitter or Instagram, with the hashtags #makeitimpactful and #contest. You can export your design as a PNG image file (or take a screenshot) and simply share that, or you can share your design by creating a link, using the Share Online feature in XD, and sharing that.
- The deadline for submissions is September 23, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. PDT. A winner will be chosen and announced by October 6, 2017.
- Please enter only once per day. Eligibility for prizes is limited; for the complete contest rules (in English, French, and German), click here.
Let the two designs by Marcelo and Leah serve as your inspiration—but you do not have to follow every step in the tutorials. Do what makes sense for your design. (For more design inspiration, visit Adobe XD’s Behance gallery.)
(Learn more about this contest and get inspired—read “Make It Impactful: Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta).”
Products: Creative Cloud