Adobe Enhances Partner Ecosystem at MAX
by Simon Williams
posted on 10-18-2017
Consumer expectations are at an all-time high and brands must create and deliver amazing experiences at every turn to succeed. Each company has a unique set of business challenges it must address on the path to becoming an experience-led business. Tailored, innovative technology is required to make this a reality.
Through our partner program, we’re helping agencies, systems integrators, independent software vendors (ISV), and technology companies empower their customers to lead with experience and grow their business through a deeper relationship with Adobe. Our partner ecosystem includes more than 4,700 agencies, systems integrators, ISVs, and technology partners worldwide.
Today at the Adobe MAX conference, we’re excited to announce new advancements across our global partner ecosystem.
Tata Consultancy Services Standardizing on Adobe XD
Today, we launched Adobe XD, an all-in-one design solution that enables experience design teams to design, prototype and share websites and mobile applications at scale. I’m excited to announce our first partner and systems integrator to standardize on the app – Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization. TCS will leverage Adobe XD as its main creative solution for UX and UI design internally, as well as with its clients, starting in its Digital Interactive practice.
TCS advises the world’s largest brands across industries – retail, consumer, technology and more – on digital strategies spanning design, content, technology, and performance. As TCS looks to grow its design talent across 45 countries, Adobe XD will enable the company to scale quickly and collaborate more effectively internally and with clients.
When I spoke with Sunil Karkera, the global head of TCS Digital Interactive, about the news he said, “Adobe XD gives us an end-to-end tool to create experience design at scale. This increases productivity for our global creative talent and streamlines design collaboration with our customers.”
With a relationship exceeding 13 years with Adobe, TCS has a record number of Adobe solutions deployed for companies in many different industries across the globe. TCS is excited that Adobe XD integrates with Creative Cloud – which is used by their own in-house designers and their global clients every day. The sharing, commenting and collaboration features in Adobe XD are powerful to TCS design teams – enabling them to work more effectively together on designs and to be able to share and keep design assets in sync.
Introducing the New Adobe Exchange Marketplace
Today, we’re also unveiling the next iteration of the Adobe Exchange marketplace. Brands benefit from access to all third-party applications across Adobe Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Experience Cloud in one central location. Previously, customers could only access third-party applications via different portals for each Adobe cloud.
The Adobe Exchange marketplace houses thousands of pre-built applications that connect Adobe solutions and best-of-breed third-party technology providers. These applications empower customers to truly customize their Adobe solutions to fit their unique business needs. In addition to the new marketplace, we’re also announcing several third-party applications from leading creative companies, built using Creative Cloud SDKs and APIs. They will all soon be available on the new Adobe Exchange marketplace:
- Frame.io – Simplifies video editing by enabling designers to move videos and comments seamlessly between Frame.io and Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Jira – Streamlines collaboration between designers and developers by allowing designers to attach designs and assets created in Adobe Creative Cloud to an Atlassian Jira project without leaving Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Logitech – Enables greater control of the creative process for designers using the new Craft keyboard, featuring a creative input dial that adapts to what the designer is creating in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Microsoft – Speeds up creative feedback, iteration, and decision-making by giving designers the ability to share Adobe Creative Cloud assets and Adobe Stock images in Microsoft Teams.
- PageProof – Streamlines and simplifies the review and approval process by letting designers send out their creative assets for real-time feedback, without leaving their Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Pantone – Saves time and resources by giving designers access to more than 2,000 Pantone colors in Adobe Illustrator in order to preview how they would appear on 28 different packing materials, inks and print processes.
- Workfront – Speeds up the review and approval process by giving designers the ability to save and export assets created in Adobe Creative Cloud to Workfront.
- Wrike – Streamlines project management by integrating Wrike’s functionality – like finding a task, adding comments, and marketing tasks as complete – directly into Adobe Creative Cloud.
Partners can start adding listings and customers will be able to access the listings in the new Adobe Exchange marketplace later this year. Over the next few months, we’ll also be adding new functionality into the Adobe Exchange marketplace like private sharing. This will give partners the ability to share an integration privately for beta testing or for a customer to distribute internal apps to employees.
As consumer expectations continue to grow, so does our need to innovate and help customers build against those expectations. Our work with partners is an integral part of Adobe’s vision to help customers meet the future needs of consumers everywhere. If you’re interested in learning more about how to get involved in Adobe’s global partner program, visit https://www.adobe.com/partners.html.
Topics: Adobe MAX
Products: Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Creative Cloud