Your Complete Guide to the Content & Experience Management Track at Adobe Summit
by Sylvie Felx
posted on 03-06-2018
Adobe Summit 2018 is less than a month away, but with so much to see and do, how do you find what’s most important to you and your company? That’s where this blog can come in handy!
Covering the Content & Experience Management track, the following information can help you easily plan your personal agenda. We also recommend you bookmark this page for continuous reference during your week. If you haven’t registered for the conference yet, there’s still time.
What’s in store for Content & Experience Management
We have grouped the sessions to align with key innovations from the upcoming Adobe Experience Manager 6.4 release to make it simple to find what’s most important to you. And don’t forget about great case studies to kick off your experience such as key trends in digital experience innovation, leveraging data and winning the hearts of customers (guest speaker Qantas Airlines), and the Experience Business Excellence Awards jam session.
Gaining a competitive edge in today’s marketplace requires delivering consistent fluid experiences to your customers. Learn how a unique combination of data and content employed to handle omnichannel experiences across owned, earned, and paid end-points can build your brand unlike ever before.
- S232: Five tips for using UGC to supercharge conversions
- S218: Adobe Experience Manager Sites: Top 10 new innovations
- S229: Fluid experiences for mobile journeys
- S226: Caesars: Improving retail experiences with digital signage
- S227: 9 best practices for differentiated in-store experiences using AEM Screens
- S230: Best practices for Adobe Experience Manager as a hybrid CMS
- S228: Adobe Experience Manager Screens top-5 features
Time to think smart! Gain valuable insights into machine learning & the automation involved in content discovery, creation and performance via Adobe Sensei and the pervasive data platform.
- S210: Modern metadata methodologies with Dell Technologies
- S231: Content marketing at scale: How UGC + machine learning ease big pain points
Marketing and IT velocity
Let’s get everyone on the same side. Come learn how to enable your marketing, IT, and creative teams to work in parallel so you can easily avoid bottlenecks while significantly accelerating the content creation/distribution process.
- S206: Announcing Adobe’s NEW experience-driven commerce offering
- S221: 3 Keys to Transform Business: Cisco’s journey to digitize content with AEM
- S207: What’s new in Adobe Experience Manager Assets: Top DAM features
- S209: The future of SEO: Is your content strategy ready?
- S224: Optimizing omnichannel enrollment in Financial Services: AXA Case Study
- S903 – Experience Manager: Top 5 common pitfalls to avoid
- S208: Nordstrom: Mastering digital retail with Adobe Experience Manager Assets
- S202: 3D, VR, and AR with Adidas and Adobe
- S220: Experience driven commerce – microservices, agility & optimization
- S213: A brave new world: The future of automated rich media
- S217: Live from the trenches: How to personalize digital experiences at scale
- S211: Content strategy and architecture: The infrastructure behind the interface
- S223: Hello world: Is your digital experience strategy truly global?
- S225: Managing regulated communications in the age of the empowered customer
- S203: Getting up and running with Adobe Experience Manager Sites
- S212: How RR Donnelley optimizes creative operations with AEM Assets
- S214: Manage copyright information at scale with Adobe Experience Manager Assets
Cloud security & scale
Come discover what it takes to offer proven business-critical cloud performance, scale and security for your demanding brand.
To understand the power of Experience Manager 6.4, it’s best to get hands-on training from experts. You’ll have access to a computer preloaded with all the necessary software and files for the lab.
The following list represents just a few of the many labs available to you the entire week. Here’s a complete list of everything on offer.
- L725: Accelerate your development with Experience Manager core components
- L729: Optimize your Experience Manager author experience
- L735: Adobe Experience Manager Commerce how-to
- L730: Adobe Experience Manager development: Patterns and anti-patterns
- S704: Improving experience creation with AEM Smart Layout
- L737: Building single-page apps with Experience Manager
Topics: Digital Transformation, Adobe Summit, Content Management, Community
Products: Experience Manager