Join Your Peers and Learn from Leaders at Sprint, NFL, Condé Nast and Dozens More at 2018 Adobe Summit
by Michael Goldstein
posted on 03-21-2018
The 2018 Adobe Summit is coming up fast. This year we’re featuring heavyweights who’ve led the charge through digital transformation, including speakers from NBCUniversal, Dish Network, McClatchy, the NFL, and Sprint. Here’s your guide to this year’s Media and Entertainment sessions at the 2018 Adobe Summit.
Audiences without boundaries across media and entertainment
Media companies have been hard at work analyzing data and building out capabilities to reach audiences across every channel and device. As consolidation continues, selling audiences at scale, driving digital engagement, and tailoring content to drive digital subscriptions are priorities for programmers and publishers alike.
The speaker lineup for this industry Super Session includes:
- Craig Forman, chief executive officer, McClatchy
- Denise Colella, senior vice president, advanced advertising products and strategy, NBCUniversal
- Will Fraley, director, digital martech and analytics, Sprint
- Adam Lowy, director, advanced tv and digital sales, DISH Media Sales and Sling TV
Media and Entertainment attendees will also want to check out:
- “Audience Manager at the NFL: Commitment to Excellence” is a deep exploration of building successful personalization campaigns.
- “Data Sharing: Key Strategy for Media and Entertainment Profitability Growth in 2018 and Beyond” shows attendees how data sharing via Federated Analytics can greatly improve profitability for all parties involved.
- We just added “Media Publishing: Understanding Viewers Beyond Viewability,” which will show how to use Adobe Analytics Cloud solutions to effectively measure your audiences and subscribers, and not just total views.
- “Power to the Publisher: Optimizing the Value of the DMP” is a conversation with Conde Nast on their use of a DMP to drive revenue.
- Don’t Cut the Cord on Analytics: Visualize Video Data for Ad Optimization” explains how to best combine, measure, visualize, and evaluate viewing data to effectively use it for decision-making and analysis.
Other recommended sessions that aren’t industry specific but still very relevant for Media and Entertainment:
- Why Digital Transformations Fail & Best Practices for Success” is a double session, guiding users through best practices and how-tos in creating a unified digital marketing strategy.
- “Adobe Experience Platform: The Heart of Adobe Experience Cloud” showcases how the platform plays a central role in the experience business.
- “Are you prepared? GDPR & the Experience Cloud,” is a hands-on lab, teaching users how to enable data for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) request processing.
- Adobe Experience Manager Sites: Top 10 New Innovations” walks users through the next release of AEM and shows how you can get a leg up on digital transformation.
Of course, there are hundreds of other technical sessions, hands-on hack sessions, and inspiring keynotes.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas. Don’t forget to register for your spot in the industry Super Sessions today, as space is limited.
Topics: Industry, Adobe Summit, Media & Entertainment
Products: Analytics, Audience Manager, Experience Manager