How to Convince Your Boss to Send You to MAX
All the information you need to convince your manager that you can’t miss out.
by Elissa Dunn Scott
posted on 04-16-2018
Are you dying to go to MAX but need some help convincing your boss that it’s worth the investment? Here’s a handy guide for building your case:
What, when and where
I’d like to attend Adobe MAX, The Creativity Conference, from October 15-17, in Los Angeles, at the LA Convention Center.
MAX is the annual gathering of over 12,000 graphic, web, and multi-disciplinary designers; creative and art directors; film, video, and motion graphics pros; photographers; and creative leaders.
Reasons to attend and how our organization could benefit
- I’ll become more productive — I’ll get hands-on training to learn new tools, techniques, and product features that streamline my workflows and allow me to work more quickly and efficiently — saving time and money.
- I’ll learn from the experts — MAX sessions and labs are taught by the best in our industry. I can attend hands-on training and sessions that are directly related to the job I do and I’ll learn from real-world case studies of success.
- I’ll get inspired to produce better work — in fact, 94 percent of MAX 2017 attendees said they learned new skills to apply to their professions and were inspired to build innovative projects.
- I’ll learn more about the creative industry — at MAX we’ll be exploring the latest design trends and tools, and how our company can stay on top of these trends to remain relevant and valuable.
- I’ll learn from my colleagues — MAX attendees come from organizations (small and large) from all over the world. I’ll be able to exchange ideas and get solutions to the challenges our organization is facing.
Cut to the chase
MAX is worth the investment. It’s the one conference where you can learn about industry trends, get exposure to new products and technology, and kickstart your creativity all at once.
Topics: News, Adobe MAX