Coming April 30: The Future of AI in the Enterprise – Think Tank by Adobe
by Chris Duffey
posted on 04-23-2018
Artificial intelligence is the category du jour, delighting people with technology that’s here and innovations to look forward to in the future. It’s fun to think about how AI will impact everyday activities like driving, video games, and how we buy things online, but how will AI affect the way we do business? What does the future of work look like through the lens of AI? How do we make sense of all the data from AI? How will the business of AI impact the global economy?
We will investigate these questions as part of our next edition of Think Tank by Adobe that looks at the Future of AI in the Enterprise on April 30, 1 pm ET at Attic Studios in NYC.
Susan Etlinger (@setlinger), an industry analyst from Altimeter Group, will moderate the livestream discussion, where participants will discuss and debate:
- Business and Workplace Transformation: How will future AI benefit the enterprise, and help each worker collaborate in smarter, faster ways?
- Innovation: How can companies make sense of all the data at their disposal to help AI work on their and their customers’ behalf?
- Societal/Macro-Economic Impact of AI: Should there really be a fear of AI eliminating jobs, is it an agent of economic and commercial growth, or is it a combination of both?
Joining Susan to discuss these topics includes luminaries across different industries, lines of business, and academia:
- Robbie Allen, CEO, Infinia ML (@RobbieAllen)
- Chris Benson, Chief Scientist – AI & ML, Honeywell (@chrisbenson)
- Chris Duffey, Head of AI Innovation & Strategy, Adobe (@DuffeyChris)
- Jana Eggers, CEO, Nara Logics (@jeggers)
- Tom Goodwin, EVP, Head of Innovation, Zenith (@tomfgoodwin)
- Catherine Havasi, Chief Strategy Officer & Co-Founder, Luminoso (@catherinehavasi)
- Kathryn Hume, VP of Product & Strategy, Integrate.ai (@HumeKathryn)
- Theo Lau, Founder, Unconventional Ventures (@psb_dc)
- Anand Rao, Partner & Global Innovation Lead, PwC (@AnandSRao)
Think Tank by Adobe are innovation brain trusts comprised of industry luminaries discussing the impact of technologies and trends on the human experience. Past Think Tanks have looked at the future of experiences, the future work, the future of advertising, and the internet of things. Be sure to follow #AdobeTT and our Facebook livestream to join the discussion on where the future of AI is headed for the enterprise. See you in New York City!
Topics: News, Leadership