Top Tips from Adobe Summit EMEA’s Analytics and Data Management Track
by Axel Schaefer
Posted on 04-30-2018
Analysis and management of data has become THE hot topic for marketers in 2018. Why? Consumers will not give you access to their data unless you can ensure that you’re protecting and managing that data effectively. Strong analysis of that data translates into better ways to target and work with each consumer on behalf of your brand. GDPR is both a challenge and an opportunity for marketers—and the analytics and data management track gives plenty of options for those who want to learn more about its impact on their business.
The Experience Business speaks one Language: XDM. Applications leverage XDM to make information coming from multiple sources—within the Adobe Cloud Platform, Adobe Solutions, or your own—immediately understandable and actionable by multiple applications. This enables you to deliver the right message, offer, and experiences, and content at the right time. It requires a common understanding of the journey of people and their assets across multiple touchpoints both online (website, mobile, advertising) and offline (call centre, customer support, CRM).
Adobe Summit EMEA is the perfect place to take the first step in becoming an XDM master via our packed selection of sessions and educationals. Here are a few highlights that cannot be missed:
Privacy by design: GDPR and Adobe Audience Manager (AN16)
Adobe’s DMP, Audience Manager has incorporated Privacy by Design since its inception. In this session, we’ll go beyond the basics of GDPR and cover how your DMP practices will be affected. We will showcase how existing tools in Audience Manager enable you to manage your data, the tools being built to help you manage requests from your data subjects, and guidelines on how to think about your practice today in order to be ready for 25th May.
In this session, we will:
- Go beyond the basics and review current Audience Manager data governance features
- Share how to manage your data subject response as it relates to data stored in Audience Manager
- Understand key considerations and guidelines as your digital marketing organisation gets ready for 25th May
- Cover example use cases regarding data management best practices.
We HIGHLY recommend attending the session held on our Marketing Operations track entitled Adobe is GDPR ready. Are you? (OP3) prior to joining this educational.
Flexing your analysis muscles: Latest tips & tricks for Adobe Analytics (AN3)
Just as the greatest athletes in the world never stop learning and improving, the most seasoned analytics experts also always have new skills or tactics to master. As in sports, small changes can often lead to big improvement. In this session, members of the Adobe Analytics product team will share some of the tips and tricks to take your already formidable analysis game to the next level by:
- Recommending powerful combinations of tools in Adobe Analytics to answer questions about your customers in new and unique ways
- Showing how to enhance your Adobe Analytics implementation to produce more depth and confidence in your analysis
- Explaining how to optimise the customer journey by understanding the path to acquisition using multi-touch marketing channels.
This session is recommended for advanced users of Adobe Analytics.
The future of Adobe Sensei in Adobe Analytics (AN4)
Adobe Analytics product managers introduce Adobe Sensei in analytics, showcase existing capabilities and cutting-edge innovations that may to lead to the next big industry change. Get the first look into what’s coming and provide direct input to the Adobe Analytics roadmap by voting for your favourites.
In this session you will:
- See what analytics capabilities are currently powered by Adobe Sensei
- Learn how your feedback is influencing the Sensei features being built into Adobe Analytics
- Get a peek at new, innovative capabilities that may make it into the next releases of Adobe Analytics
- Make your voice heard. Help us refine the roadmap by telling us which future Sensei features are most important to you.
This intermediate session is for web and digital analysts in all industries.
Build event-driven experiences with Adobe I/O and Analytics Triggers (AN13)
Take advantage of Adobe APIs and services to quickly integrate content and data and create richer customer experiences. Using Adobe I/O, you can integrate and extend Adobe technology in your mobile and web apps. We show you how to leverage our technologies in third-party applications and introduce you to Adobe I/O services. Find out how they work and how you can use them to accelerate your experience business.
In this session, learn about:
Adobe I/O products and services
Creating and managing integrations on the Adobe Cloud Platform
How Analytics Triggers can inform your CRM & remarketing efforts in near-real time.
Topics: Adobe Summit, adobe Sensei, UK, UK Exclusive, Digital EMEA