Keeping up with the Video Revolution
by Adobe UK Team
Posted on 09-14-2018
Video is a proven way to cut through content clutter and grab the attention of your audience. Movement takes us on a journey to new places, it gives us a glimpse into hidden experiences, and it changes how we’re thinking and feeling.
But our attentions are getting shorter by day – it takes less than 3 seconds for people to decide if they’ll continue watching a video on desktop, and only 1.7 second on mobile. So having captivating clips is more critical than ever before.
Adobe Stock gives you access to millions of curated, cinematic 4K and HD videos from leading content creators like Pond5, Discover Footage, ATW Media, Rubberball, and more. You can fresh, contemporary footage for establishing shots, to fill in the last gaps in your project, or to enrich your storytelling. With the latest updates and collections, you can have engaging footage and motion graphics at your fingertips.
New Video Search Filters
Our updated search filters will help you find the perfect clip even faster. Now you can search for footage by framerate and by duration. Whether it’s to hone in on content that is ‘cinematic’ at 24 frames per second or that you’re looking for maximum creative latitude by purchasing a longer clip, using these new filters will help you find the perfect clip quicker than ever before. If you have not looked into our powerful filters yet, check them out!
Motion Graphics Templates
Our Motion Graphics template collection are sourced from the world’s leading motion graphics artists and we’ve been amazed at the response we’ve seen.
Add sophistication and polish to video content with Motion Graphics templates, including animated titling and lower thirds with editable effects and text, available from Adobe Stock. Integrated into the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Stock makes it easy to search and preview Motion Graphics templates, and add them to the Premiere Pro Timeline with drag-and-drop ease.
A Global Marketplace
Are you a video creator interested in selling your clips as stock? Sign up to become an Adobe Stock contributor and start marketing your work to the world’s largest creative community – it’s free! If you have a large archive of 500 clips or more and need a hand with metadata, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more? Check out these links:
- Jason Levine demonstrates all this and more. Watch LIVE on September 13, 2018
- Learn more about Adobe Creative Cloud video and audio tools
- Download the latest version or a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Adobe Creative Cloud for video What’s New document and IBC 2018 Datasheet
- Read Top 10 Reasons to use Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- BLOGS: Read what’s new for Adobe Creative Cloud video and audio tools, including in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Character Animator
- FACEBOOK: Creative Cloud, Premiere Pro, After Effects, CC Video & Audio, Adobe Stock
- TWITTER: Creative Cloud, Premiere Pro, After Effects, CC Video & Audio, Adobe Stock
Topics: Creativity, Audiovisual, Creative Business, Adobe Stock contributors, Adobe Stock for Business, Adobe UK, IBC, Motion Graphics, Premiere Pro CC, video assets, Videography, UK, UK Exclusive, Creative EMEA
Products: Creative Cloud