Adobe named a Best Company by Working Mother Magazine
by Adobe Life Team
Posted on 09-25-2018
Here at Adobe, we care for our employees in a variety of ways, whether it be through development opportunities, wellness programs, or outstanding benefits. And many times, these benefits and programs extend beyond their lives at work, and into their lives at home, too. Because when we say we care for our employees, that also mean caring for their families.
Over last few years, we’ve greatly expanded programs that reinforce this idea. Some standout examples include:
- Maternity leave with 26 weeks paid time off for birth mothers
- Parental leave with 16 weeks of paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child
- Welcome Back program for those returning to the workplace after extended leave
- $20,000 reimbursement for fertility services
- $25,000 reimbursement for surrogacy expenses, up to a lifetime maximum of $50,000
- $25,000 reimbursement for adoption assistance, up to a lifetime maximum of $50,000 for the adoption of two children
Employees commit a lot of their time and energy to Adobe, but we know that their lives outside of the office are rich and full—and very, very busy. And when any part of life is imbalanced or chaotic, it affects the other parts. That’s why Adobe invests enormous resources into helping employees successfully integrate their personal lives and work lives. We understand that when our employees feel their best and feel supported, then they can do their best work and be happy. And for us, supporting our employees is an achievement we couldn’t be more proud of.
Come join our community at work and apply for opportunities on our career site.
Topics: Adobe Life, Adobe Culture, #AdobeForAll, Brand