How to Add Professional Motion Graphics to Your Video Project in 5 Easy Steps
by Adobe UK Team
Posted on 10-04-2018
Motion graphics are a critical part of engaging videos. They provide necessary information and focal points for the viewer, and increase the overall production quality of the story. But creating professional-grade motion graphics can be challenging if you don’t have full working knowledge of After Effects CC, or simply lack the time.
Whether you’re a seasoned creative looking for a faster and more efficient way to execute your vision, or a beginner just learning the ropes of editing, Adobe Stock Motion Graphics templates are a useful resource. Plus, they are optimised for Premiere Pro CC, so you can customise them directly in the app without leaving your editing workflow.
Here’s how you can add a polished opening title to your video project in just a few simple steps.
1. Open your Premiere Pro project and choose the “Graphics” work space.
2. Click on the “Adobe Stock” Browser in the Essential Graphics panel (right side of Premiere Pro) and check the box “Free”
3. Scroll to browse different designs, or if you’re looking for something specific, use the search bar. For example, search for “Title” and you’ll just get title graphics. You can also filter by free and paid templates.
4. Once you’ve found a template you like, click and drag it into your timeline.
5. Now you can customise the template to your liking – add or edit text, play around with font size, and change the colour. To see the changes you made, position the play head in front of the Motion Graphic template.
In just a few steps, you’ve now added a professional motion graphic title to introduce your video.
Get started with more free Motion Graphics templates from Adobe Stock.
Topics: Creativity, Inspiration, Essential Graphics, Infographics, Motion Graphics, Premiere Pro CC, Step By Step, Templates, Transitions, Video Project, Workflow, UK, UK Exclusive, Creative EMEA
Products: Stock, Premiere Pro