Technology Fuels Creativity
by Matt Allard
posted on 10-15-2018
What comes to mind when you think of Unlimited Creativity — the theme for this year’s Adobe MAX? Even with the most extreme viewpoints — artists inspired by clean lines in black and white, or those who favor bright, Pollock-like splatter graphics coming to life on screen — there is one constant for anyone looking at content creation. No matter your medium, process, or environment, flexible technology that works for your unique style is key to your success.
For the Dell Precision teams, unlimited creativity means developing and delivering an ecosystem of reliable, innovative devices to power your creative process. This includes a dynamic range of fixed and mobile workstations, color-correct and high-resolution displays, and creative input tools such as the Dell Canvas. This artist-driven approach to product design is married to our partnership with leading independent software vendors (ISVs) such as Adobe and other popular media suites to ensure your Adobe Creative Cloud-based workflow runs seamlessly with your Dell workstation and in your creative setting.
We understand that use of Adobe software tools and workflows are as unique as your creations, and there are several must-haves for creators. Here are some benefits that come standard when you choose a Dell workstation:
- Speed and power: Large files shouldn’t mean lag time and deadlines matter. From unique performance enhancers like the Dell Precision Optimizer to the latest and fastest reliable technology, Dell workstations can aid your time to market whether you’re Marvel Studios and DNEG editing “Ant-Man and The Wasp” ahead of a release date, or editing personal doodles for #Inktober.
- Technology that matters: Work doesn’t stop because you’re not at home. When you’re working in the field you need technology that moves with you, without compromising the good stuff that helps make the magic happen. Dell’s mobile workstations offer power and style for wherever you call ‘the office’ each day. National Geographic explorers like Mike Libecki use Dell Precision fixed workstations to develop content from the most remote corners of the world, and produce immersive VR experiences so you can feel like you were on the expedition to arctic Greenland with the team.
- Security: We live in a world where hacks and breaches seem like a daily occurrence. No matter how complicated your login password, cyber criminals are probably one step ahead. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a workstation where security is not only a priority, but easy to understand. With Dell Precision you can easily protect your work and creative IP before criminals have the chance to strike.
- Displays: In your line of work, vivid displays are a no-brainer. It’s impossible to assess the quality of your work if your technology doesn’t do your creative output justice. From adding the finishing touches to photography to designing wallpaper, your display should reflect true-to-life color so there are no surprises when it comes to playback or finished media. Did you know Dell is the No.1 monitor brand in the world? We believe that regardless of whether you’re working from a mobile workstation or a large monitor, color-correct, high-resolution, and calibration-friendly displays should come as a workstation standard.
- Reliability: Downtime isn’t only frustrating when you’re on a deadline — it is always critical to maximizing your time and creative flow when you are ready to work. That’s why our engineers partner with software providers such as Adobe to test, tune, and optimize media applications, and Dell workstations offer professional features such as RMT to solve memory error issues before they happen.
You can check out these must-haves in action in Dell booth #733 at Adobe MAX this week. Across the entire show we’ll be showcasing more than 320 Dell Precision workstations — and Dell displays that are designed with creativity in mind, including the world’s first 49” dual QHD monitor, Dell UltraSharp monitor.
Throughout the conference we’ll be hosting Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Photoshop CC demos, so you can see your favorite tools put to the test. You’ll also have exclusive opportunities to try out Adobe Premiere Rush on the latest Dell devices — plus, VR demos and technology experts on-hand to help answer any questions.
Off-screen, don’t miss Ink Master Kyle Mahathey of Chrome Gypsy Tattoo of Las Vegas who will be designing tattoos using Adobe Creative Cloud on a Dell Precision workstation, the intuitive Dell Canvas, and a Dell UltraSharp monitor. If that’s not for you, don’t miss the chance to make your mark on the smart chalkboard, transcribing your creation from chalk to a digitized drawing instantly.
We’re excited to power your art, and hope to see you at the show!
Topics: News, Adobe MAX
Products: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Creative Cloud, XD