Take an Approval Adventure for Your Chance to Win $10K
by Document Cloud Team
posted on 12-10-2018
We recently launched the new review service in Acrobat. That’s right, you can now quickly and easily request and gather feedback on PDFs directly from Acrobat DC. PDFs can be shared and sent to reviewers with a simple link (no more flooded inboxes), and questions can be addressed directly in the design or document.
- Collaborate with critical reviewers. Invite people by entering their names or emails via your contacts or by creating a link. They will receive an automated message telling them that they have a PDF to review, and will be added to the review automatically when they click through the email message or the link.
- Be clear. Reviewers can add their feedback by commenting directly in the PDF being reviewed. And as the initiator of the review, you will be notified when people add comments allowing you to get the feedback you need in real time.
- Have a question? @mention reviewers directly in the PDF review, and they will be notified that there is something they need to resolve.
- Keep them honest. Set reminders and deadlines to keep reviewers on schedule, and check to see who has or hasn’t opened the review.
- It’s device-agnostic. Your reviewers can access your review wherever they are, whether they are on a desktop, tablet, or phone (iOS and Android), allowing work to get done anytime, anywhere.
Got all that? Now, try the new review service for yourself. Take the Approval Adventure and enter for a chance to win $10K.
Think you can make it all the way to the wrap party?
Topics: Digital Transformation
Products: Acrobat, Document Cloud