Get Ready to Build Better Data-driven Experiences at Adobe Summit
With Adobe Experience Platform, businesses can deliver the ultimate customer experiences.
by Scott Christofferson
posted on 03-22-2019
Tracy has to travel to Melbourne for a conference but decides to take a few days off before the event so she can meet her close friend in the city and take in a few sights before diving into work. She checks flight availability but eventually abandons the process, figuring she’ll return to it later.
Hours later, Tracy finds a notification for her go-to airline on her Twitter feed, and she completes the booking on her smartphone. Once Tracy lands, the airline sends a text notification welcoming her to the city and setting her up with a car and dinner options. It was a totally frictionless experience that put Tracy’s comfort and convenience front and center.
Unifying customer data
Understanding how to execute each stage of this experience delivery is a crucial currency for brands — and these insights will be front and center during the Platform, Machine Learning & Ecosystem track at Adobe Summit.
At Summit, attendees will learn how to aggregate disparate data, unify it to create a single customer profile, apply critical context, and automate tasks associated with experience delivery. Hear firsthand from industry leaders and innovators and gain valuable insights on how to use Experience Platform to do — and deliver — more. Sessions include:
- Adobe Experience Platform lab, exploring the capabilities of the platform. Learn to unify customer data from multiple sources, and pull all into a single view with Unified Profile Service. From there, learn to find hidden gems with Data Science Workspace and create schema-based workflows with Adobe’s Experience Data Model (XDM).
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch: Getting Started is the next step in the how-to process. In this interactive lab, learn how to integrate Launch into your workflow as well as how to create and manage a new property and both how to build rules and publish.
- Adobe Experience Platform Data Model: The Rosetta Stone of Experience Business walks through what exactly XDM is, its role in Adobe Experience Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud, plus how to extend XDM for your business. See how Adobe and Microsoft are teaming up to help stitch, wrangle, blend, and make your data actionable, and simple strategies for applying these takeaways to your business.
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch for Native Mobile Apps helps brands get started with the platform’s Mobile SDK. With it, you can quickly and easily unify data and implement functionality from both Adobe and third-party vendors. This session unpacks the process of browsing, configuring, and deploying Adobe and non-Adobe technology in your mobile applications, as well as integrating and initializing Mobile SDK into your Android and iOS programs.
- Adobe Experience Platform: The Heart of Adobe Experience Cloud shows how, at the end of the day, Experience Platform is at the center of all things customer experience. See how Platform plays a critical role in customer experience management (CXM), and discover strategies for identifying, understanding, and engaging customers, while delivering consistent, compelling experiences at every turn.
- Customer Zero: Learn How Adobe Implements Unified Profiles digs into how Unified Profile is empowering Adobe’s sales and support agents to gain additional insights via their CRM system when serving Adobe customers. Learn more about Unified Profile and how Adobe — as “customer zero” — deployed it. We’ll discuss the challenges during the journey, how we overcame them, and what’s next for the future.
- Deliver 360 Marketing: Reinvent Marketing with Adobe Experience Cloud helps you use your best-in-class software to deliver relevant and personalized multichannel experiences. Too often, companies don’t know how to harness this complex technology to streamline marketing executions — but after this session led by Epsilon and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, you’ll understand the ins, outs, and what you need to do to deliver great experiences at scale.
These sessions, though, are just the beginning. Check out the full lineup of sessions and build your own Summit schedule.
The experience-driven future is here
Adobe Summit 2019 shines a very bright light on the big picture, offering take-home strategies and simple solutions for building — and maintaining — your competitive advantage. Through example-driven sessions you’ll learn how to overcome complex business challenges and drive greater results for your organization.
Customers like Tracy abound. It’s up to enterprises to understand her behaviors and deliver the right experiences in real time, experiences that will win enduring loyalty — and drive sales. Adobe Summit delivers by sharing strategies, know-how, and best practices for crafting outstanding customer experiences.
Topics: News, Adobe Summit, Analytics, Digital Transformation
Products: Experience Platform