Adobe Celebrates Strong Ecosystem Momentum at Summit 2019
Delivers Robust Tools for Partners and Developers to Build and Customize Exceptional Customer Experiences
by Adobe Communications Team
posted on 03-25-2019
At Adobe Summit, Adobe celebrated the growth and contribution of its expanded global ecosystem, which now includes nearly 13,000 solution integrator, agency, technology and marketplace partners and more than 300,000 developers. Adobe saw 74-percent growth in partner participation in the Adobe Exchange marketplace of applications, extensions and innovative services that extend its robust customer experience management (CXM) capabilities.
“Businesses are redefining value chains and partnership as they tackle customer centric business transformation,” said Amit Ahuja, Vice President of New Business and Partnerships at Adobe. “With the rising complexity of business operations and the accelerating pace of change, brands of all sizes are increasingly engaging partners and broader developer communities to help them extend their reach and expertise to fuel innovation and growth.”
With the addition of Marketo and Magento, Adobe brings together a unique ecosystem of experience makers spanning the entire customer journey. From marketing to revenue, creative to commerce, design to delivery and awareness to ownership, this diverse ecosystem is focused on helping businesses at every stage of growth transform the quality of customer experience management (CXM) by:
- Enabling real-time customer relevance at scale, everywhere: partners and developers can tap the open APIs of Adobe Experience Platform to create a single view of the customer from both internal and external company sources and enable intelligent decisioning and segmentation of customer profiles across Adobe Experience Cloud. Early collaborations with Amadeus and Hootsuite are leading the way in showcasing how this bi-directional data share will benefit joint customers. Partners announcing support for Adobe Experience Platform today are 7.ai, Change Healthcare, Epsilon Agility Loyalty, Genesys, ICF Next’s loyalty platform Tally, Invoca, and Merkle Promotions & Loyalty Solutions.
- Break down internal and external data silos: Adobe is making its Experience Data Model (XDM) with over 200 open source data models available on Github via an open source license – to describe data in a consistent way and stitch together data that would otherwise be siloed in different applications and stores. XDM serves as the foundation for the Open Data Initiative (ODI), which debuted last year in partnership with Microsoft and SAP.
- Customize and Extend Adobe Experience Platform: Adobe I/O Runtime, generally available this summer, is a powerful, serverless way partners and developers can extend Adobe Experience Platform more easily than ever by quickly deploying custom code to the cloud and bringing Adobe services together with APIs. Deliver targeted, effective and personalized customer experiences at lightning-fast speed with Adobe I/O Events, and access API’s, SDK’s and more in the Developer Console. Adobe I/O provides the tools and services that allow you to unlock more flexibility, organization and customization from the Adobe Experience Platform.
- Easily extend and enhance Adobe products: the release of the next generation of Adobe Exchange marketplace increases the value of partner applications for customers while delivering robust tools for developers. Partners and developers can now easily publish and monetize their applications for Creative Cloud, Document Cloud or Experience Cloud on the Exchange.
- Accelerate Joint Innovation and Customer Success: Building on the 20-percent growth in organizations joining the Adobe Solution Partner Program as well as the 53% growth in partners’ Adobe Experience Cloud practices, Adobe launched the Amplify Partner Solution Program to accelerate adoption of proven solutions to common problems across industries such as banking, manufacturing, retail and hotel and hospitality. Partners who have received the coveted Amplify badged designation include Accenture, Acxiom, AFTIA, CACI and Epsilon. These partner innovations are being showcased in the Partner Pavilion at Adobe Summit and can be found in the Adobe Exchange marketplace.
Topics: News, Adobe Summit, Digital Transformation
Products: Experience Platform, Magento Commerce, Marketo Engage