Explore the Freeform Project Panel in Premiere Pro
Try it with free footage from Adobe Stock.
This image uses original footage from Adobe Stock.
The new Freeform view expands the Project panel into an open canvas for organizing your media and visualizing story ideas. Try it yourself! This post shows you how, including instructions and free footage from Adobe Stock, so you can explore the feature — and expand your skill set.
Try out the Freeform Project panel
For these exercises you need:
- The latest version of Premiere Pro (13.1)
- Download clips from
- this collection of free footage from Adobe Stock
New to Premiere Pro? We have instructions for setting up this project,.
1. Organize your footage with Freeform in Premiere Pro
2. Create and save layouts in the Freeform Project panel
3. Create Sequences in the Freeform Project panel
Explore more with free footage from Adobe Stock
Learn more about the latest release of the Adobe video and audio apps.
Adobe Stock offers over 10 million original video clips,.