Collaborate with Lilly Singh!
Create content with one of YouTube’s top creators.
by Jayson Oertel
posted on 04-30-2019
Lilly Singh wants to collaborate with YOU!
Lilly and Adobe are looking to select two talented creatives for a unique opportunity. Each creative will get paired up with a member of Lilly’s creative team to shadow, learn and collaborate on the production of a skit for Lilly’s main YouTube channel. They’ll also work together to document the process and their own experience for a three-part behind-the-scenes video series to be showcased on the Adobe Creative Cloud YouTube channel.
This opportunity is open to participation to video creators, editors, photographers and designers.
Here’s what you need to do:
This initiative is open only to subscribers of the
, a resource of creative inspiration, information and tutorial content for Adobe’s suite of creative products, so if you haven’t already, make sure you are subscribed.
Share on Twitter or Instagram a sample of your best existing creative work (Design, Photography, Illustration, Video’s, etc) or a link to your portfolio AND tell us why you should be chosen, and be sure to use the hashtag #AdobeLillyCollab BY May 17th, 2019.
Lilly and Adobe will select the creatives we want to collaborate with by May 28, 2019
Need to know info:
- Must be subscribed to Adobe Creative Cloud YouTube Channel
- Must be age 18+
- Must be willing and able to travel to Los Angeles, for scheduled production dates between May 29 – June 20, 2019
- Must be willing to be featured on video
- Must be willing to work together to create a behind-the-scenes video highlighting the experience
- Must be willing to learn and collaborate with Lilly Singh and her team
- Selected individuals will be compensated for the creation of the behind-the-scenes video series, as well as travel accommodations if applicable
Topics: Creativity, Video & Audio
Products: Lightroom, Photoshop, Creative Cloud