10 Reasons to Drop Everything and Register for Adobe MAX
by Kristine Hamlett
posted on 10-02-2019
This year’s lineup features an impressive and jam-packed agenda of speakers, content, sneak peeks, and enough creative inspiration to get you through to next year’s big event. Seriously — 93% of last year’s attendees left inspired to build innovative projects.
Here’s why you should be there (and if it’s approval from your boss, that’s handled too):
- This year we’ll welcome remarkable keynote speakers on stage including writer, director, and producer M. Night Shyamalan, photographer David LaChapelle, and visual artist Shantell Martin.
- If comedy and access are what you’re after, look no further than MAX Sneaks, when we pull back the curtain of Adobe Labs. Our host this year is Emmy Award-winning writer and laugh-out-loud comedian John Mulaney.
- The place to be when you’re not in sessions? The Community Pavilion. Explore ideas, build stuff, kick back in the Creative Park, score a new headshot, meet our sponsors, and maybe even stock up on some one-of-a-kind gifts at MAX Marketplace, handcrafted by our creative community.
- Expand your network and connect with creatives from around the world. You can share your portfolio on Behance and meet up with like-minded folks. Last year we had over 14,500 attendees from 63 countries at MAX.
- All work and… all play. We’ll kick off with the Welcome Reception and keep the party going all the way to the MAX Bash. Stay tuned for this year’s private concert headliner.
- New at MAX this year: Creative Super Sessions at Microsoft Theater — Paula Scher, Aaron Draplin, M. Night Shyamalan, Annie Atkins, and Stefan Sagmeister will lead sessions focused on creating websites and social.
- Sharpen your skills, learn new ones, and boost your career in more than 300 sessions, labs, and workshops led by the top creative minds in their fields — 96% of MAX attendees said they learned new skills to apply to their professions.
- Be in the know with the latest and greatest (and up-and-coming!) design trends and tools, and see how to stay relevant and valuable in the creativity field.
- Ready to work? Sign up for immersive preconference sessions or bootcamps to go deep with a product or skill.
- Step out of your high-tech life and get back to basics with hands-on creativity workshops.
Don’t miss out, register here.
Topics: News, Adobe MAX