Adobe named a world’s best workplace fourth year in a row
by Adobe Life Team
Posted on 10-02-2019
For the fourth year in a row, Adobe has been named onto the Great Place to Work Institute’s and Fortune’s list of World’s Best Workplaces. This year we rank number 15 on the list—up 8 spots from last year! We have been officially recognized because we’ve been awarded a Great Place to Work in Australia (no. 6), Brazil (no. 5), Germany (no. 2), India (no. 7), Japan (no. 8), the United Kingdom (no. 5) and the United States (no. 22).
We are absolutely honored to be named on this prestigious list, which recognizes how truly global Adobe is. Across our different offices around the world, we celebrate each other’s unique talents, skills, and backgrounds, and we take pride in working toward a common purpose—to change the world through digital experiences.
Here’s what some of our employees are saying about their #AdobeLife:
- “I have never worked for a company who has such a strong brand for which many customers are so passionate. The brand and our commitment to maintaining that brand contribute greatly to the pride I feel when saying I work at Adobe.”
- “The culture here is real. This is the most professional and positive company I have ever worked for. Nearly every single person treats and communicates with respect. This is unusual because we are a fast growing, high tech company. Even with our exponential growth, respect remains.”
- “The largest trait that makes Adobe unique is that you get a genuine feel that the company cares about you as an employee. The amount of effort that Adobe takes to make sure employees have a safe and comfortable working environment as well as the large amount of great benefits is astounding.”
- “Diversity, inclusion, and growth within and outside of the workplace are a constant at Adobe. You cannot go a week without having an opportunity to get involved, both personally and professionally.”
- “I think there are multiple departments across the business that make an effort to celebrate each employee’s unique background and contributions to Adobe’s culture. It’s not just D&I that recognizes our differences and embraces them – it’s the culinary team, the marketing department, the social impact organization, even the product teams.”
- “Adobe is so great about fostering an intrapreneurial environment. I feel like I’m a creator here…not bound by too much policy or procedure and yet I have so many resources to support my success. Having worked at another Fortune 100 company, Adobe is so unique in its ability to keep that small-company feel with tremendous resources!”
This award goes out to all our employees across the world, who have continually rated Adobe a great place to work. As Adobe’s CEO, Shantanu Narayen, has said “Adobe’s values — genuine, innovative, involved, and exceptional — are built on the foundation that our people and how we treat one another are what make us a great company.”
Become part of something amazing, and let’s create experiences that matter. Apply today on our career site.
About the World’s Best Workplaces list
The Great Place to Work Institute identifies the top organizations that create great workplaces around the world with the publication of the annual World’s Best Workplaces list. To be eligible for the World’s Best Workplaces list, a company must be named to 5 or more national Best Workplace lists within GPTW’s current 58 countries, have 5,000 employees or more worldwide, and at least 40% of the company’s workforce (or 5,000 employees) must be based outside of the home country. Companies also receive additional credit for their efforts to successfully create an excellent workplace culture in their worldwide locations. Candidates for this year’s list will have appeared on national workplace lists published in 2018 and 2019.
Topics: Adobe Life, Adobe Culture, Brand, Adobe Life - Asia, Adobe Life - Europe